Denied Gej staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gejgocrazy

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Gej
Region (EU/NA/Other): na
Do you have any previous staff experience?: ya i do i used to own my own server nothing crazy just a server and I used to staff on a lot of server nothing big though and I been on sage forever and I'm friends with a lot of the good admins and mods so i know how things work and commands and all that.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: been playing and uploading sage videos for along time and I just came back after awhile and my friends don't play anymore so i have no one to play with so i wanted to try staff since I'm very active I'm so active I could staff for NA and EU no life gamer. but other then that sage is dope and cool and id like to try staff staffing is the only thing I haven't done on sage I've done everything but that and it seems fun!.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: well for starters I'm always active like i mean always like i go to bed in the am so ill always be on when there isn't staff I've noticed around 1-4am no staff are ever really on besides vaht cause his time zone and I'm always online at those time where they lack staff and ive always just wanted to staff because some of those reason and i think players would like that I'm always active and I do have a really good mic also i have a blue yeti and a at 2020 studio mic.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? my honesty would be a 10 because id get caught either way if i was lying so might as well just tell the truth and i would not have anything to even hide from anyone and if i did then id get the boot !

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Recruits/Vaht

Additional Information?: thanks for reviewing my application< 3 im always active and i been kinda toxic lately pvping but thats not hard to stop that can easily go away and nothing much more about me just that im always active and ready to apply. yes i do have discord tele and i got ts !

Last edited:

ReallyDicey

Speaking for myself, and others you are lacking detail additionally, there are many grammatical issues.
P.S - Switch up the font, color scheme, and layout.
-Best Regards ( THE GOAT RINX )

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application. I'd like to see some more detail from why you'd like to be staff and some other areas before taking another look. Please re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.