Denied gayball's Staff Application

dogindior

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i used to be staff on Glacial and did work with staff on VeltPVP.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

You should choose me as a staff member, because I've been a staff member in a couple other servers,so I am experienced. I respect everyone I meet ,and I rarely get angry. I'm against swearing but dont mind it and I also behave really nicely. I also genuinely enjoy helping members! I understand and follow the rules, and I have 0 warnings! I'm in a good relationship with Alot of the members, and I rarely argue with others! Also, im kinda young and I have alot of free time to be online on the server. I'm able to be online on weekdays, because as I said, im only 15 and I got alot of free time. My goal is to make the server a better place by banning rulebreakers and helping players! Staff always interested me because It's fun to be able to help people and catch cheaters so i hope to get accepted this time. currently I am not staff on any other servers, and pretty much only play your HCF maps so will mainly active on this server.

Spoken Languges and skills
I can speak perfect English. I can speak some Spanish As well.

I could also help you grow:

I have alot of friends that play Minecraft, and I can help you grow by spreading the server, and playing here with my friends! Also, I could advertise to random friends in skype, so they try out our server- and you may never know, if the donator ranks is rewarding enough, they may buy a rank! In that way, the server will grow and make some money at the same time! ^_^

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be very active in the community, if anyone needs help ill be there ASAP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, I could lie sometimes but would not lie to HR or any other staff or players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?: I have some Screen sharing experience so if there are no SS'ers or i need to SS Someone myself i would do a pretty well job to find a client.

tfhfjjghjkughjyhtkh6ktjhkyhjtkyjhktjhktjh76ktk76hjtk76thk67hkth6tjh76kjt6kjt76jhth7rhk6rh5hk5krh6jtj87gtgh76k6

gdfhgfhfghdfgdfhfgjfghfghffthfghfgnfjnhgndfjhffndfhdbvdghdhfhfgfgjfgjfhbfhgffthfghfthfghfthfghftfhghfthfghftjfhghfgjfghfjghjgjghgdfjgbhgbdfuhfdnguhdnguhguhgnduhfgdfuhghdfhggyggtfdgdfhdtgdfdhgndhghuhdgffhgjgjjgjghjhgjjgujgguyghguyjhgggjuyhgjhuygggjuyguyjggyggjghgyugjguggghjgghjghjghjgjghjghjgjgjgghgjghghjgjgjghjghghkjhfjhifgjhifugfhffghfjhfghfgghfggfyhgfhyfghfghfygggfjhggfyhgfgjhgfjhyfghjfghgjffghhfgthgfjghgkfjhfkhjrkrh5urkhjkhkhkghj

D

Deployable

Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I suggest you try to improve your application by adding more detail so we can get to know you better.

Kind regards.
- Deployable

Last edited by a moderator: