Status
Not open for further replies.

Gated

IGN (In-Game Name):
Gated
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, in fact I have a lengthy experience with staffing on HCF networks to any scale!
Helper - Mythic.gg
At Mythic, I helped the community for countless hours in TS dealing with the community. I worked almost all day with other staff members making sure they were doing their job and helping them if they were confused. I got close to my mentors and built many connections with people over at Mythic. I eventually got given a role on another server and they demoted me for double staffing. At Sage, I will stay motivated and make sure this would not happen and hopefully grind my way up the ranks eventually!
Community Manager - HCFaded
I know this is not a staff experience, but this taught me a lot about communities and how rough the HCF community is. I helped with staff management towards the end to make sure they were all on top of their job and not abusing or doing anything that would impact the server's reputation. I helped manage the community and spent countless hours in TeamSpeak and discord sorting out problems and helping in the backend of the server. This server ended up closing down so I sadly lost my spot.
Senior Moderator - Forcide
This experience was quite a while ago, but my friend hostadam actually offered me a spot as a Helper at Forcide. I was very eager to staff at Forcide so I was helping many people out which is what I do. I stayed for almost two months and grinded up my ranks to Sr Moderator. I was very good friends with many people there and grew many connections until the server sadly ended. This was probably the most memorable experience of mine and the first experience of mine!
Admin - Aodus
Aodus had a pretty decent player base. I got recruited as a Moderator and proved to the management that I was capable of my job as a higher-up. I worked up the ranks like anyone would do, and I kept loving my position more and more. I was constantly working in the backend of things like helping with translator and media recruitment, or I was just helping people out in-game and catching cheaters. I eventually found out the owner was running a scam operation behind everyone's backs (fake nitro giveaways) so I ended up leaving and I informed my friends who were also staff about it.
Senior Admin - Lucid Network
Lucid was a Kitmap network. They averaged about 30-40 on weekdays with a small amount of media and staff. I was under an NDA during this time and I worked with Buycraft support and media management. I loved this server since I was one of the people who was there since the start as a player, and I worked up all the way to Sr-Admin, like I plan to do with Sage as well if I get the chance! This server eventually closed due to lack of funds after me being there for 4-5 months. I was very disappointed but there was nothing I could do.
Platform Admin - HCClans
HCClans had a pretty decent community built around it. I was recruited as an Admin and due to the lack of staff, I got promoted to Platform Admin. I helped with a lot of the backend stuff such as management and configuring the plugins. I helped with media, translator, and Buycraft management which was very cool because it opened up skill sets for me to use in the future. HCClans eventually merged into a Spanish network, which I ended up leaving because I did not seem to have what I deserved and I was treated poorly in my opinion. This was a pretty memorable experience in my opinion which helped me grow connections in the HCF community!
Admin - HCKingdoms
HCKingdoms was a pretty big server with a fun community built around it. The owners had a lot of experience and they brought many good ideas to the table. I was there for a couple of months working my butt off and making sure I was pleasing the community and the management. I worked countless hours in Teamspeak and in-game just helping people out and when someone had an issue, I solved it quickly and with ease!
Senior Moderator - Glacial
I became very good friends with the owner of Glacial, Peysoh, so I was given a chance to do what I loved most, and this was mentoring other staff members and helping out a smaller scaled community. I learned many valuable resources and this experience genuinely helped me get back to my roots of staffing. Some of the management/staff from Glacial moved to Sage, thus why I want to staff on Sage.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a staff member on the SagePvP network for many reasons. The first reason is that I believe the community is very calm and easy to help, which is pretty rare in the HCF community. This community is mostly filled with toxicity and pure immaturity, but Sage seems a bit different. Another reason is that most of my experience is on smaller scaled server. Do not let this fool you, I would like to add that I am prepared to take on a larger scaled challenge as I believe this will bring a challenge for me and also teach me a lot about how a proper staff team is structured, and how to get promoted the "rational" way. My last reason, is that I have many of my friends who say the network is under staffed which would be a perfect opportunity for me to take on considering I can help even more and it will not bore me to move support rooms or do in-game /helpop support.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
This is a very easy question for me, as a staff member, I will always go out of my way to help everybody in need. I will be very active, like I was on any other server. This means I will be putting in enough hours (8+ Daily) to ensure I can staff in minimum 2 peak time zones. This will benefit the server because more support will be given to the players who are online and need help. I will also be very mature and professional in situations to make sure a player does not get upset towards me and to ensure the server's environment is not a bad environment. To end this off, I will be assisting players in Discord, Ingame, TeamSpeak so that I get more knowledge and it benefits the network, like listed above.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty an 8/10. I would love to say a 10/10, but in some scenarios it is good to keep my mouth shut and not spill the truth. One example could be, a player comes in TeamSpeak and asks if a rumor about the network is true. If it is true, but meant to be kept secret, I do not tell them the truth. Other than this, I will always stay honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Yes. Omaarrr can vouch for me.
Additional Information?:
Not much. I can speak 4 languages. (Spanish, Portuguese, English, French)​

Last edited:
E

Elway

Application pending.

Please message Deployable on telegram for more information.

His telegram is @Deployable2.

The final decision will be made in teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.