Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: GANGMEMBERYEET

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have discord and TS

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:​
[Mod] LocoCraft

I was the guy who was informing some of the ss’ers and I was also the one who would always help people ss.
As I cannot ss people
I also banned hackers and helped people like a normale player.
[Mod] Tryfactions

I was a mod on the HCF realm
I would do stuff a normal mod would do
I did not SS though

Why do you want to become staff?: I​
really want to go back into staffing because: first of all, I really like the community as a staff member and because it allows me to get closer to everyone and make lots of new friends
The responsibility you get as a staff member is something I really like, you can help people like its a daily routine and the people will be greatfull towards you.​
This is something I like about the community.​
When the people are not that greatfull, I don’t like the community.​
But I don’t really care because I know there will always be other people who are.​
We need to stand strong as a staff team!​

Why should we accept you as staff?:​
Well first of all, my activity is okay, I think my timezone is also okay and the way I will answer this question will be even better.​
I think I’m unique in several ways.​
I am probably more motivated than other applicants, this means I will most likely perform better than the other applicants, who are less motivated.​
With motivation you can perform well, I think motivation is one lf the most important aspects a staff member should have.​
The motivation I feel can be used for: My activity on the server, my performance in dealing with situations , my passion to help people etc.​
Second of all I’ve been in the world of hackers, I’ve been in the community and I know a lot about cheats and how to find them, also I know how they look like.​
This will help me find lots of cheaters​
And last of all I can be patient and I can keep control over myself.​
I think its really important to have control about yourself, because if you lose your control about yourself, because if you lose your control in a conversation in teamspeak for example, the cheater or the one who wants something will only take you less serious.
Also its very important for a staff member to show the normal players how they need to behave on the server.
I also think if a staff member doesn’t have patience they will not perform as well as me, or as other staff members with patience. Because in a screenshare you will most likely not find the cheat immediately and if you lose control on that moment, its over and the cheater wins... This can not happen!
Here are my three reasons why I think I would be better than other applicants.​

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No staff members can vouch for me

Additional Information: Like I already mentioned I am not able to SS as I am not experienced enough for that. I hope that's not an issue.
But hopefully as my time as a staff member I can learn how to do this.​

All feedback is appreciated thanks for reading :) :)#​
-GANGMEMBERYEET​

Encircle

Established member
It seems like a 6-year-old highlighted every word.
Also If I remember you had another application but I guess you wanted to make a new thread since the other one got many -1's?
Immature.
Unorganized and Unappealing.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello GANGMEMBERYEET, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.