GalaxyLova

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
GalaxyLova
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have been staff on one server the server was the ripoff version of kohi.life
I was staff on there for maybe a month and went from trail mod to senior mod i think
https://gyazo.com/c7c568edb377df1babcf0357aa0ee4ef I have more clips and screenshots of me being staff that I just found
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become staff on sagepvp bc I love to help people. If its people having issues with their base. People being bhopped on or people having person issues on discord or something. My goal in life is to really make most people happy so that's what I would like to do on this server. I don't really remember how to screen share since I never really had a chance to on kohi.life sadly but now I have paladin which I could use if allowed to and I could just ss people the way you would want me to once I was trained in doing so. I have never really been in a server with prob like 100plus players but I want to. I don't have that experience but you have to start somewhere right that's why im applying for staff on this server. All I want to really do is help the server out by talking to people in ts and being active in it 24/7. Even if there isn't anyone on and if im on my pc I will keep looking at ts to see if anyone needs help. I would basically be the person that just sits there and does support rooms all day.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience since if no other staff are online they would get a quick move time in teamspeak since I will always be in there. Plus I am a nice, kind person that loves to help people. I want to go through and get rid of closet cheaters and people that are being mean in the community and causing havoc. Im the type of person that if im playing a game I keep alt tabbing to see if I get a message or a ping then if I get one I go and either respond or I just clear the ping away. I cant stand seeing a red circle with a 1 or something on discord it just bugs me so I always clear it. Im going to be the same way with teamspeak if I see someone in the teamspeak server needing support I will go through and move them into a support channel or if I need to screen share someone when I can if I am trained I will.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Nope
Additional Information?:
I am a 17 year old guy that likes to play video games all day and do basically nothing. I also have telegram and discord both. Sometimes I am not on since i have some personal issues but that shouldn't get in the way of me getting on and being staff on the server. The server looks like a great server and I have played it a bit and I have reported people for saying certain things in chat and reported people for cheating if I thought they was cheating. I have only been apart of this community for not even a week and I love it here. I have never did a really long application like this before so if I need to improve it I will and I will reapply in two weeks if I dont then great. Dont just say -1 or whatever then just say lack of detail like reply and tell me what I need to work on please and will try to work on it as best as I can please and thank you.

Thanks for reading my staff application <3​

Last edited:

mitright

Major grammatical errors, including capitalization (lowercase i's etc) ( https://prnt.sc/t78glt ) There's more, just those are the ones I pointed out.
Little to no experience, I was staff on Kohi Life. I don't re-call you being staff there but i'll take your word.
Lacking Detail (write more in sections)
Color Scheme (make your application pleasing with color)

GalaxyLova

Known member

Major grammatical errors, including capitalization (lowercase i's etc) ( https://prnt.sc/t78glt ) There's more, just those are the ones I pointed out.
Little to no experience, I was staff on Kohi Life. I don't re-call you being staff there but i'll take your word.

My name on the ripoff verison of kohi.life was HitmanxDylan and thank you for your input

Last edited:

Checkban

add details
add proof of ur servers where u get staff
Use colors (thats is optional but i my opinion this is a good form to get better text)

GalaxyLova

Known member

add details
add proof of ur servers where u get staff
Use colors (thats is optional but i my opinion this is a good form to get better text)
I would add proof that i was staff on servers but i dont have any proof since the server shut down and i dont have any screenshots bc i have reset my pc and stuff

Checkban

I would add proof that i was staff on servers but i dont have any proof since the server shut down and i dont have any screenshots bc i have reset my pc and stuff
But if u want apply in a server in the future, why u dont upload the proofs in mega or adfly?

GalaxyLova

Known member

I fixed most of the grammatical errors that I could see
I have been staff on one server yea i have like no experience but that shouldnt keep me from becoming staff because people have to start somewhere right?
Lacking detail yes but I dont know what else to put in the application
and i added a color Scheme

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.