Proof
I was Trial-Mod on ComplexPvP
None since it shut down before it even came up

Proof
I was Mod on HorizonPvP
None since it shut down before it even came up

Proof
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to become staff on sagepvp bc I love to help people. If people are having issues with their base. People being bhopped on or people having personal issues on discord or something. My goal in life is to really make most people happy so that's what I would like to do on this server. I don't really remember how to screen share since I never really had a chance to on kohi.life sadly but now I have paladin which I could use if allowed to and I could just ss people the way you would want me to once I was trained in doing so. I have never really been in a server with prob like 100plus players but I want to. I don't have that experience but you have to start somewhere right that's why I'm applying for staff on this server. All I want to really do is help the server out by talking to people in ts and being active in it 24/7. Even if there isn't anyone on and if I'm on my pc I will keep looking at ts to see if anyone needs help. I would basically be the person that just sits there and does support rooms all day.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience since if no other staff are online they would get a quick move time in TeamSpeak since I will always be in there. Plus I am a nice, kind person that loves to help people. I want to go through and get rid of closet cheaters and people that are being mean in the community and causing havoc. I'm the type of person that if I'm playing a game I keep alt-tabbing to see if I get a message or a ping then if I get one I go and either respond or I just clear the ping away. I can't stand seeing a red circle with a 1 or something on discord it just bugs me so I always clear it. I'm going to be the same way with TeamSpeak if I see someone in the TeamSpeak server needing support I will go through and move them into a support channel or if I need to screen share someone when I can if I am trained I will.

Loyalty
If I am loyal to something then I am loyal to it and nothing will stop me so if I get staff I would be 100% loyal to this server and prob not get off this server until I get demoted or if I Resign

Activity
I would be a very active person if I get staff. I will be on 24/7 checking Discord, Teamspeak, Ingame, and on the website for any issues that people may be having.

Dedication
If I am dedicated to something I don't stop I just keep going and going. So if I am dedicated to screen share someone I would screen share them and try to find what they are using.
Honesty
I am a very honest guy. The only reason I would lie is to save someone that is family or is someone that I love. But Honestly is the best policy for me. If you tell me something instead of me having to find it out I will be happier rather than having to find it out myself.
Teamspeak support
If I get staff I would be checking Teamspeak 24/7 because I have been in the shoes of people where you are waiting in TeamSpeak for like 30min and you don't get moved and it's really annoying so I would check the TeamSpeak whenever I can to make sure no one is waiting to get moved.
Ingame support
I would be ingame 24/7 playing practice, kits, or hcf seeing if anyone needs any help if not then I would just look in TeamSpeak to see if anyone needs help. If not then I would just sit there and wait till someone needs help so I could help them.
Discord Support
I would be checking Discord every so often to see if anyone needs help like if they are in a support channel or not or if they are asking for help in general chat.
Website Support
I would be checking the website every so often to see if someone made a ticket (if I can see tickets eventually) or if someone just made a thread I would point them in the direction that they need to make a ticket or just try to help them there if I am allowed to.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 Because I hate lying and I was raised to not lie.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information?:
I am Trevor, I am in 12th grade. I love playing video games and watching youtube and Love streaming on youtube in my free time and making youtube videos.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be accepting it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.