Denied Frosssssty's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosssssty

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In Game Name): Frosssssty

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone?: yes I do

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have discord and TeamSpeak I could get Telegram

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I was a co-owner on my friend's server I was also a moderator on PotsHQ and a while back I was a senior admin on HCnations but got demoted because I wasn't on because of school. I was also an admin on Mineplex.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I am looking to be a long-term staff member and, because of that, I wanna be with the server through its ups and downs and have some fun with the other staff and be able to interact with the community. Also, I would like to be able to learn from previous mistakes and improve myself in terms of staffing especially because this would be an entirely new experience. Through past experiences, I have seen how much of an impact the staff team has on the experience of the players, because of this, I want to provide the players a positive experience by assisting them and cleaning the server of rule-breakers to the best of my ability. My main priority will be the players and ensuring they are satisfied with the server and they can rely on the staff team when needed. I have a certain drive and satisfaction with helping players that I would love to continue on, this would also help me remain dedicated and engaged with the network. As a player, I understand and know how it feels to wait hours in team speak, I would love to try and change that. I will check the player reports regularly and try to attend to every player need. I feel very comfortable with the community and think I can achieve a lot as a staff member. I want to contribute to the staff team and cause positive change within it, no matter how minor it may be. One of the most important reasons for my desire to become staff is, I really like the server and its community as a casual player and if I am able to get staff, I know I will be able to interact more with players and that is amazing to me. I want to become staff to get rid of rule-breakers, no matter the platform.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Teamspeak
Helping out players in TeamSpeak is everything. From the people needing to be revived from cheaters to rolling back someone's base. I can assure you that helping people out in Teamspeak is my strongest point in being a staff member.
Screensharing
Being screenshare verified is crucial to becoming the best at your job. Meaning whenever you think someone is cheating you can freeze them and screen share them if necessary. I have been SS Verified on previous servers and have a lot of experience screen sharing. Therefore, helping my staffing duties.

Events
While there are server events going on such as Citadel's, Koth's, or Conquests I try to make sure that I am on for all of those. During those events cheating and allying are the main things that happen. I will make sure I am online to prevent any of that from happening.

Maturity
I am very mature for being only 14. Maturity is one of the biggest roles in being a staff member. There are little things that can make someone think you are not immature and little things that can make someone think you are mature. I can also be not very mature when maturity is not needed. Say I'm just talking to some fellow staff members, we will have a good time. When I am assisting a player in Teamspeak I will make sure to be very mature because I do not want to put on a bad picture for the Sage Staff team.

Staff Meetings
Attending staff meetings is very important and crucial to becoming a good staff member. When I used to be staff on Daedric we had staff meetings every other weekend. Every time the Staff Meetings would be at 1 PM Eastern Standard Time. I
attended
every single staff meeting, sometimes I did them on my phone if I was out of the house. I would make sure to
attend
every single staff meeting.
Productiveness
Being a productive staff member is the key to being a good staff member. If you are not helping people out and doing your job, then why are you staff? As a staff member, I will make sure I can help out everyone at every chance I get.

Another Reason you guys should make me staff on this server is because I put a lot of effort into my job I can be on the server 25 to 35 hours a week which is really hard for some people.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I am Friends with one of the admins on Mineplex but I forgot his name because I haven't talked to him in a while and had to go to school
Additional Information:
I love to play sports and I play baseball and some basketball I would really love to be staff on this server

PingLagger

[-1]

[-] Lack of Detail
[-] Lack of Staff Experience
[-] Lack of Information
[-] Lack of Effort
[+] Seems to be a chill and Profesional person

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Frosssssty, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.