IGN (In-Game Name):
Freeskylixx
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
BlitzPvP-Helper [Server Shut Down]
Valiant-Helper [Resigned])
DivineMC-Moderator [Server Shut Down]
CentileHCF - Sr-Moderator [Server Shut Down] You can ask sc0ttay if he remembers a girl named Rachel that's me
ZokuMC - Senior Admin [Resigned]
OxPvP - Helper [Demoted]
PvPTemple - Trainee [Resigned]
XersionHCF - Moderator [Resigned]
ViolousClub- SrAdmin & Manager (Resigned)
GBE - Admin [Demoted]
Hydra - Admin [Resigned]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
It has always been a dream of mine to have a key role in the staff team. My goal is to help players and the community become a positive environment for new players. Becoming staff on SagePvP would be a unique experience for me. It’ll help me gain skills that I can apply to real-life opportunities such as improved communication, time management, and leadership skills. I have played SagePvP for a long time now and I have created many memories and friendships. Being a player is fun, but it is time for a change and I want to take things to the next level. Another goal of mine is to assist others and have a purpose on the server. I want to make sure people are enjoying their time while playing on SagePvP. As a person who is committed and dedicated, I believe I would be a great addition to the team.
If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?:
I'm a really fun person so when I'm able to start koths and events etc going on I'd start those and do events and make the server fun when I can do that. I can be in ts all the time so if someone needs help I'll be able to move them in really quick and get the situation dealt with. I'm very mature and not childish so I won't be making stupid jokes etc and I know what I'm doing when it comes to staffing. Commands-Peoples cheating etc I know what it looks like.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I’m a very honest person. If I do something wrong, I take responsibility for my actions. If I see something wrong, I say something about it Honesty is always the best option. From personal experience, no good has come to me for being dishonest. so a good 10/10 because I've been taught if your honest about your actions it wont be as bad and it will be better instead of lying to them about it.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No :(
Additional Information?:
I'm 15, I love dogs and cats I love to eat wendy's 4 for 4's lol but I don't know what else.

Monday: 4+ hours

Tuesday: 4+ hours

Wednesday: 4+ hours

Thursday: 5+ hours

Friday: 6+ hours

Saturday: 7+ hours

Sunday: 5+ hours

iRocky

When were you SrAdmin & Staff Manager on Violous Club? Also who was the Owner because I was there from day 1.

A

Alexise

Oh really? Because I don't remember you. Who was the Owner?
Like I just said I don’t remember much about that server it was in the past and I’ve been staff on much more servers which I forget people I don’t remember a lot of people I have a bad memory

iRocky

Like I just said I don’t remember much about that server it was in the past and I’ve been staff on much more servers which I forget people I don’t remember a lot of people I have a bad memory
I don't think you were ever Manager there, considering I was the Manager from Day 1.

tnup

Try removing most of the colors, it makes it a little hard to read.
Also, add more detail in all areas, the application is a little bland.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking a lot of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.