Not open for further replies.

Forle

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): forle0

↬ Age:
15 Years old

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
SA, Chile

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I do
KearPvP.club (3 Months - 1 Year) > PA (Manager) Click Here! > Server Close - Mostly Moderated Chat and Got a few bans.

Koru.rip (1 Month - 4 Months) Click Here! > Trial-Mod > Resigned - Here I mostly did screen shares and ban appeals.

Koru.rip > Mod+ (4 Months - 8 Months) Click Here! > Resigned - Here I mostly did screen shares and ban appeals.

HolyPvP.net > Admin (7 Months - 4 Year) Click Here! > Resigned - Mostly Moderated Chat and Got a few bans

WaterMC.gg > PA (1 Month - 2 Year) Click Here! > Reigned - Managed The screen share team and helped write the Screen share guide

PvPGym.net > Tria-Mod (6 Months -9 Months) Click Here! > Resigned - Mostly Moderated Chat and Got a few bans

GalanthusMC.net > PA (4 Months - 3 Year) Click Here! > Resigned - Managed Community Relations and the Screen Share team and heavily involved in the screen share team and Helped with faction Strikes

HadesPvP.net > PA (6 Months - 9 Months) Click Here! > Server Closed - Managed Community Relations and the Screen Share team and help whit the Buycraft Problems

SafePvP.net > Manager (PA) (6 Months - 2 Year) Click Here! > Server Close - Heavily involved in the screen share team and Helped with faction Strikes and Managed The screen share team and helped write the Screen share guide

AstralMC.cc > Sr-Admin (5 Months - 1 Year) Click Here! > Resigned - Heavily involved in the screen share team and Helped with faction Strikes.

ElevateMC.com > Senior Mod (1 Months - 6 Months) > Resigned - Heavily involved Moderated Chat and Got a few bans, Managed Community Relations

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
because it is a server that I dedicate a lot of my day to playing on the server, and I want to help the community since I see that there are many hackers and toxicity, And because the truth is that I like the server in all its characteristics, and I want the server to continue to grow, but with less toxicity and less hacker so that the experience of new users is a little better and they want to continue playing the server

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The first thing I would do to improve everyone's experience is by making them feel welcome and wanted in the community.
There are a lot of toxic people and sometimes they can drive you crazy, so by being nice - you can always make someone's day better and make them enjoy the server a lot more. Other than making someone happy because of the welcome feeling, I would also take care of the chat and make sure everything is going smoothly and nicely. I like muting people who try to evade the rules, warning people about what's right and what's wrong.

Banning literally anyone who cheats, I enjoy screen sharing and I like to think I am very good at it.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I had to pinpoint where I truly think my honesty is on a rating from 1-10, I would put it on an 8. This is simply because I do not like to lie, but as everyone knows, there are times where lying is almost necessary to make a situation better. For Sage, though, I do not see any purpose or benefit of lying to anyone simply because whatever happens in-game shouldn't have an impact on anyone's personal lives. All in all, I would say that I'm a true person and whatever I say I will stick by. Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I cannot say with 100% certainty that a staff member could vouch for me without me asking.
I don't like lying to people

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

4 hours to 5 hours per/day

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@forle01

↬ What is your discord @?:
Maui#7237

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
I'm from Venezuela, but I live in Chile, I currently have a C1 Advanced Diploma, I can speak both languages Spanish And English, I'm still learning English, so that i can focus on programming and getting a great job in the feature, I was a translator member in April 26, 2021, I was told that if I keep the good work I could get a chance to be a Staff Member on the server, Thanks for taking the time to read my Staff Application

citation

Established member
Idk how much of this that I believe if I’m honest. You’re 15, close or not close to 16, with head staff / management experience, and other experience, most of them for proof could easily be faked. With the amount of expertly “have” and only being 15, idk how much of this is fake and much isn’t. So as of now, I’m going with a -1.
Unless these servers allowed someone that was 13 or something then fair enough. Also could you explain the whole months and years thing? Like was it that’s how long ago you were staff there? Or what I’m confused with this

Pampawampa

Staffing proof for each server is 95% surely fake, I highly doubt Astral, holy and koru all use the same promotion message saying "@Player > admin > owner" etc

If you were really staff at said servers I suggest you DM their management in order to vouch for you or you find actual sufficient proof.

Also have to agree with triggerings please explain the years system as I have no clue what it means

Status
Not open for further replies.