Denied Fluid_papi Staff Application

↬ IGN (Fluid_papi)
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: No. This will be my first staff experience.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I always wanted to try out what it's like to be a staff member, I always played as a normal player for any other server really. And in sagepvp.org I want to try out what it's like to be in the staff team.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I and the other staff members, Are gonna keep the community in sagepvp.org Safe , Respectful , Less Cheaters , And Fun.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.6, Of course I'm not saying that nobody lies, But when it comes to honesty to me I'm a man of my word.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I'm not sure.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes. I play longer then 7-8 hours daily, And I'm active Alot.
↬ What is your telegram @?: Flying Course fly
↬ What is your discord @?:cospvp#0001
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I hope I make the staff team. (Thanks) <3

Last edited:

Smurfeh

Doesn't seem like you put much effort into your application. I feel staff should be honest 100% of the time. I like the fact that you're active. You should try to staff on smaller servers before you staff on Sage. But in all honesty, Sage is starting to become a smaller server. In general, you could've performed better when writing your application and should've added more detail in your response. If you do get staff great.

Doesn't seem like you put much effort into your application. I feel staff should be honest 100% of the time. I like the fact that you're active. You should try to staff on smaller servers before you staff on Sage. But in all honesty, Sage is starting to become a smaller server. In general, you could've performed better when writing your application and should've added more detail in your response. If you do get staff great.
Sounds good!

I also agree on what you said, Staff should be completely honest. I just said 8.6 Because We're not sure if all staff is honest. But I agree.