Denied Flipflops Staff Application (FIXED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipflops

Known member
IGN:
Flipflops
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience:

HCTribes:

HCTribes was a corrupt community and my position as “Admin” on the network I believe I tried to change the community and the players toxicity to turn the perception of the server to a better way. My time on HCTribes was a very climate period of my career of a staff member as the high priority of a “Admin” I was exposed to more in-depth issues and situations.

SenixCC:

SenixCC was a very low end server considering the owner was “Buno” Buno is a youtuber with a decent amount of subscribers for this community he attempted a beta and never succeed so truly my position as “Senior Moderator” meant nothing to the server due to it shutting down so quickly but I did get to work with very kind and easy to work with people. HCTribes and SenixCC has really set down my foundation for a career as a staff member.

RoyalCraft:

RoyalCraft was a very abusive community and that is why my position on this server is not very high as “Moderator” on this server is very difficult due to the fact of this server being a factions server it was difficult due to exploites, staff members, and the community is general was horrible and that is why I resigned from this server. As a moderator position on this server was a very simple god it felt like I cared the weight of manager and yet my role was to ban mute and kick member that where going against the rules. Then the server shut down to the amount of charge backs but I believe reopening soon if not already.

CylixMC:

CylixMC was a failing server going through a lunch successfully but then slowly digressing throughout the week. My role as “Manager” was a very big deal to not only the server but to me meaning that this was a step up from me being a tiny low priority staff member to a senior or high priority position which not only gave me more commands access it gave me more responsibility. Not only was I managing the staff team I was making sure I had myself in check. Which I believe I did a great job helping and contributing towards the server.

ZokuMC:

ZokuMC was an upcoming fully custom plugins custom everything to be honest but sadly it never launched due to the funds being insufficient and the whole server as a hole just flopped

ParaPvP:

ParaPvP was a very successful HCF server as most of you probly have either heard of it or played it it reached in its peak 3000 players for sotw, i made my way up to mod rank but then had to resign due to irl issues and then i ended up quitting mc for 6 months.

Why would you like to become a staff member:

Why, Why would I like to become staff on SagePvP. For the simple factor of helping and spreading. You may ask what do I mean by helping and spreading by helping I mean the community and how if I were to be on the staff team it would be a impact toward SagePvP with my knowledge on how to handle situations that may need more maturity than others I would be there to contribute my time and effort into the community. The HCF community is dying and the staff member I believe in any server is able to revive this community without the toxicity. HCF is a community of very toxic people weather we may like it or not toxicity will always be there in this community and I personally don’t care about a title a title is nothing showing that your earned that spot as a “Trial-Mod” or “Moderator” is what really counts. So very single “Trial-Mod”, “Moderator” has there position for a reason. Therefore not only getting accepted is a honor I would prove my spot on the staff team with all the dedication and time I have.

Now one to a topic that really motivates me to apply and keep writing no matter what. Spreading in my first Paragraph I stated a topic called spreading I mean but when this community grows and gets out of of the toxicity state I want to be there so it stays like that. My main goal is so I can help this community and help it stay on the right track I understand as a “Trial-Mod” doesn’t have that much responsibility but I will make sure that as a trial-mod I will help to the best of my capabilities. Although a “Trial-Mod” position or role is not just about banning muting and kicking it’s about helping the community and showing the high priority staff member that you have what it takes to be a staff member on this network.

Finally, in all being a staff member apart of something being apart of a team really makes me happy it brings me out of my shell and helps me understand the community and the other staff members more. So truly behind all the experience and knowledge I just enjoy being on a team I enjoy working with other people that like the same things I do, do the same things I do which really helps me through alot that usually other things won’t help me through. That is the true reason why I am applying today and that is why I ever apply on any server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience:
If accepted i would improve the players expirence by showing these qualities

___
Non Bias
I am a very non bias person even if my friends comes in ts i will treat him like a normal player and if he doesn't have sufficient proof than ill just say sorry and kick him from teamspeak
___
Fair
___
Non Toxic
___
Friendly Player
___
Honesty
___
Calm

I am a very calm person people in teamspeak being rude or hostile towards to me i will still stay calm
___
Recording

I have a good PC so i can always record my proof to show 100% that he is cheating or breaking the rules i can record in 60fps on obs

Angry/Upset player in teamspeak
I feel i have the capabilities to defuse any situation where a player comes in ts hostile or angry
___
Wants to make the players experience better

I want to make sagepvp better in the community and teamspeak i feel like i'm am a non toxic friendly relatable player i always want the player happy
___
Teamspeak

When im in teamspeak i try to move as quickly as possible due to cheats logging off or people that need to be ssed logging off
___
Maturity

I feel i am good and deal with situations professionally and i feel like i am mature in all situations
Additional Info:
Thanks for reading my staff application hopefully you had a chance to fully read it :)
Edit 1:
i feel like the other three "Fair, Non Toxic and Friendly Player" are self explanatory

Last edited:

qjz

Sorry but -1

No proof , applied for faithful around the same time , little detail when explaining strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.