Fleshy

IGN (In-Game Name):
Timezone: CST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes
SmSmCraft - 200 Players
Kira.Rip - 50 players
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become a staff member on SagePvP because I want to start staffing on a bigger server with a bigger player base and I think this would be the place to start. I love helping players and solving problems. I can help the staff team by catching hackers and making the staff team's life easier.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I could reduce hackers and cause less wait in TeamSpeak. I am very active on Discord and Minecraft on the weekends but really active on Discord on the weekdays.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty to around an 8-9 because I do slip sometimes if your picking up what im putting down
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no
Additional Information?: I cant really play on school days but sometimes I can get on my school laptop during school

drut

Stated above by NiceStrafes. I also believe you should start at a lower player base server to gain more experience but best of luck to you!?

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. After reviewing the information you provided, you won't be accepted at this time. Please take the next couple weeks to review and edit your application.

Your re-apply date has been set to 11/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.