Denied Fizstr Staff APP

HateMoo

THE LONGER QUESTIONS ARE COLOR COORDINATED

IGN: Fizstr

Timezone: PST -Pacific standard time-.

Discord (Required): Fiz#0577

Telegram (Required): HateMoo (My ign used to be HateMoo).

Do I have ts (Required): Yes I do

Rank you are applying for?: Helper

If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?: For me, this is a hard question. If I were to improve a player's experience I would start by giving them the same respect I would give the owner or other staff members. Second, I would try my best to resolve their problem as quickly and as efficiently as possible. I do try my best to be calm with all players (even if they can be a bit annoying) and I think I'm pretty good at remaining calm and collected in that situation.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: In my opinion, I am at least a 7 or an 8 I mean no ones perfect I only lie about the small things tho ( Unless it's server related or important). I can be pretty trustworthy, and if I get accepted I hope the staff team can trust me in that manner. I don't really have a reason why that's kind of a hard question for me. (Sorry)

Relevant Experience (List): Listed below

RainHCF:

I was not staffed on rain for long but the staff abuse a lot and I didn't enjoy my time there. Watching my fellow staff abuse made me dislike the server a lot. They have a highest of 90 players on show but the server died down (Because of the staff abusing)

Reason for Resignation: Just to much abuse and I disliked the way the server was going, I was hated on by some staff members because i went by the rules and was only a trial mod.

PandaKits:

I was staff on my friend's kit map server for abt 3 months due to it being shut down. The server would usually have 10-20 on (Not including staff) and was pretty fun to staff on. I was sr-mod on the server for the time it was up for I tried my best to help with the commands but I was fairly new to it (Keep in mind this was 2 years ago)

Reason for Resignation: Like I said the server was shut down because the owner didn't have enough time.

Why do you want to be staff?: I have a couple of reasons why I want to become, staff. One of them is that I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't want any closet cheaters or and typically hackers running around the server because of my previous experiences with them. Another reason why I want to become a staff is to I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become a staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others and being rude and racist. Some people think its fun to go and easily destroy people's hours of work just for their small piece of enjoyment. I simply want to be there to stop it. Overall you should accept me for who I am and for what I want to do.

What puts you over other applicants?: I will be more active than other applicants, this means I will be per say more useful as a staff member because I can help more people in-game, ban more hackers, and help more people in Teamspeak. Helping I genuinely like to help people, it is something I do a lot. I find joy in helping others, so when someone says I need help in the chat and no staff member responds because no one is on I want to help the person, but I can't. I don't feel many other applicants say that they are happy after they help someone in need of help. Maturity For me being old 15 the minimum age to apply for staff I believe I am pretty mature, I can be professional in almost any situation, I can be kind to almost any player but I believe there are players who can make anyone even the best staff members a bit annoyed.

Do you have a working mic and the ability to record?: Yes my mic is fine and I use obs to record

What languages do you speak?: Just English

Anything else?: I added some other questions

Last edited:

Ethann

I'd suggest to add a color scheme, for as right now it's really hard to read your application.

Remove the bars between questions too.

Just some tips !

Dye2

Veteran Member
Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately, it’s been denied.

- Not much experience pertaining to HCF servers with a structured environment

You may re-apply in 2 weeks' time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.