Fix the ScreenShare team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stork

Known member
Dear sagepvp,

I have some complaints about ur Screenshare team and how corrupt they are.

If you get screenshared by 2 ss staff they apparantly should know what they are doing and what to look for right?

Got ssd and nothing was found, after a time they ran avenge which gave alot of flags.

the 2 ssers thought they found something and looked for it which wasnt the thing they were looking for.

They kept searching for any suspicious files or cheats that i ran while playing on lc. but still they didnt find anything.

When they were about to be done they msgd head of ss who told them to just ban me and blamed it on the head of ss.

WHEN THE HEAD OF SS DIDNT EVEN SCREENSHARE ME OR KNOW WHAT I HAVE ON MY PC AND WHAT NOT.

fix ur fucking shit and stop false banning people when you know he isnt guilty

King regards.

Storky

11Blocking

Dear sagepvp,

If you get screenshared by 2 ss staff they apparantly should know what they are doing and what to look for right?

Got ssd and nothing was found, after a time they ran avenge which gave alot of flags.

the 2 ssers thought they found something and looked for it which wasnt the thing they were looking for.

They kept searching for any suspicious files or cheats that i ran while playing on lc. but still they didnt find anything.

When they were about to be done they msgd head of ss who told them to just ban me and blamed it on the head of ss.

WHEN THE HEAD OF SS DIDNT EVEN SCREENSHARE ME OR KNOW WHAT I HAVE ON MY PC AND WHAT NOT.

King regards.

Storky
lol, they do what they want even if they know it's wrong. pretty much why some of us took it into our hands to fix the issues ourselves.

C

calvin

Dear sagepvp,

King regards.

Storky
You were screenshared by 2 staff members who originally didn't find anything. This does not mean that you weren't cheating. This means that with an initial search, nothing was found. A screenshare tool will always be able to find cheats better than the human eye can, and use different techniques. I'm going thru your anti-cheat logs right now, and you were 100% cheating. I'd suggest owning up to your mistakes instead of using the forums as a platform for lying about the dumb decisions you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.