Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes i have all 3
Fisy#3455
@YaBoiFisy

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
WenjaCC
On this server i held a SeniorMod position before it close. On this server i learnt how to staff. I learnt how to deal with people in a proper way whilst doing my job as effectively as i could.

PotPVP
On PotPVP i held a Mod position for a little over 2 months, Whilst it was a short lived experience it helped me understand how to accurately detect non legit players accurately.

I also have around 3 years of factions staff experience but i don't feel that its necessary to add in as its factions.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I'd like to become staff because as the network grows i'd like to become apart of the growth, I've played Sage for a while now and i've grown to love the community and i feel as staff i could greatly help in assisting the community. I see people in chat complaining about 'glitches' and 'hackers', As a staff i think i could get rid of all of the rule breakers and clean up the server as much as possible. Lastly i believe Sage will help me grow as a staff member and as a person and help me overall improve my enjoyment for HCF.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff for what i can contribute to the server, I can be on countless hours and use my previous HCF and staffing knowledge to help improve the SagePVP network. As i don't have much going outside of school and am coming up to a 3 month period i believe i can utilise this time into help growing sage and making sure i am keeping the server clean from people with any malicious intent. I believe all round i'd be a great addition to the staff team as I'm friendly and am easy to make friends with. Lastly i believe i would be a great asset to the staff team as im a patient and know how to handle stressful situations.

I think that these following traits would be some of the reason why i should be accepted on Sage.

Maturity - In general i've grown up as a mature person, i understand situations and know when its time to be serious and sometimes not so much.
Respect - Im understand that because i have a rank that is higher than people i am no way above them, i respect players and understand there view points which can help me do my job as best as i possibly can.
Teamwork - From general tasks to doing support rooms with fellow staff members im easy to get along with and get stuff done.
Patience - After playing this game for nearly 6 years i've learnt that patience is key when talking with the community, Keeping your head screwed on is extremely important when speaking with players, I've learnt to be patient with people even if they are not so much with me.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
-Sauds
-Particules
-Wuhy

Additional Information:
Thanks for reading my application, Have a good day!​

Ardoyne

Reason(s)
Lack of detail
No proof of past experiences
Good vouches

Goodluck!

- Ardoyne

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @DumbChild, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.