BST

England

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes i have all 3

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
WenjaCC

On this server i held a SeniorMod position before it close. On this server i learnt how to staff. I learnt how to deal with people in a proper way whilst doing my job as effectively as i could.

PotPVP
On PotPVP i held a Mod position for a little over 2 months, Whilst it was a short lived experience it helped me understand how to accurately detect non legit players accurately.

I also have around 3 years of factions staff experience but i don't feel that its necessary to add in as its factions.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I'd like to become staff because as the network grows i'd like to become apart of the growth, I've played Sage for a while now and i've grown to love the community and i feel as staff i could greatly help in assisting the community. I see people in chat complaining about 'glitches' and 'hackers', As a staff i think i could get rid of all of the rule breakers and clean up the server as much as possible. Lastly i believe Sage will help me grow as a staff member and as a person and help me overall improve my enjoyment for HCF.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff for what i can contribute to the server, I can be on countless hours and use my previous HCF and staffing knowledge to help improve the SagePVP network. As i don't have much going outside of school and am coming up to a 3 month period i believe i can utilise this time into help growing sage and making sure i am keeping the server clean from people with any malicious intent. I believe all round i'd be a great addition to the staff team as I'm friendly and am easy to make friends with. Lastly i believe i would be a great asset to the staff team as im a patient and know how to handle stressful situations.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

Additional Information:
@YaBoiFisy is my telegram

Last edited:
R

Rees

neutral, please add more stuff to why you want to become staff and ill make it a +1

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @DumbChild, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.