Region (EU/NA/Other):NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
staffing experience
Creedmc - sr.mod
Hcguilds - admin
Vexor - mod+
AstroMC - Platform Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to become a part of the Sagepvp staff team because I'd like to learn more about staffing. I've been playing Minecraft since I was a little, and I've always been curious about what it's like to work on the staff. I've also spent nearly one-two years playing HCF on several servers, so I'm familiar with the game's mechanics. I've seen a lot of cheaters, pearl glitchers , and people lying to staff, so I'll be able to make informed decisions based on my previous experiences, and I'll be able to have a better understanding of the player by engaging with them while staffing. I'd like to dedicate some time to learning as much as possible. I've picked up a few tips from watching other people's YouTube videos and staffing on smaller servers, so I'm confident I'll be able to get started with the fundamentals. When I observe someone cheating, I understand how legit players feel. It's more frustrating when someone is unable to help in any given case. I am confident that my one-two years of HCF experience will give me with a strong basis for seeing the player's perspective.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will enhance the players' experiences by banning anyone that is cheating/breaking the rules from Sagepvp. I'll also make it one of my priorities to be as active as possible in TeamSpeak support rooms. I've had the unfortunate experience of having to wait for hours for a staff member's assistance, and I'd want to prevent such long waits if possible. Taking a cold, hard look at each situation that comes my way is also crucial to me. If a player has a history of being uncooperative with staff, I will treat them with the same respect and provide them with the same opportunity to prove their case and show evidence before making any decisions.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd give myself an 8 out of ten. Being mature, in my opinion, also entails being truthful. An honest individual, in my opinion, will be able to provide the most truthful image to anybody involved in any event. Having a liar when your staffing may lead to a few issues that I would want to avoid.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
GJ8

Additional Information?: I can put about 3-4hours per day into the server. thanks for reading the application.

Last edited: