IGN (In Game Name):
Fink

Timezone:
PST

Canada

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have both Teamspeak and Telegram.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:
Weekdays

Monday 4-8hours
Tuesday 3 - 4 hours
Wednesday 3 - 4 hours
Thursday 3 - 6 hours
Friday 4 - 6 hours

Weekends
Saturday 4 - 5 - 8 hours
Sunday 3 - 5 hours

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

MineSaga (Moderator) (Resigned) (3k - 6k playerbase)
When I worked on MineSaga, I learned how to deal with online reports. I was a staff member for roughly 6 months until I had to resign due to threats and other health issues. Leaving MineSaga was hard but I'm glad I'm not in that toxic community anymore.

VanityMC (Helper) (Resigned)
When being a staff member on Vanity, I had to go through a 3 week trial period. I was later on accepted into the staff team. When being a staff member I learned how to deal with players just being straight up disrespectful such as people discriminating me and calling be bias.

SagePvp (Helper) (Demoted)
Sage was most definitely the best server I have ever been staff on, I met so many good friend's and learnt so much. And know I realize how privileged I was to be staff on this server. I was demoted, but in my defense it was a miss understanding on why i got demoted. And I understand the mistakes iv'e made, Please accept me back onto your team.

Why do you want to become staff?:
Recently I’ve taken a break from working with servers and I’ve decided it’s time that I apply for staff. Firstly, I’m a mature individual that takes pride in what I do. I always do my best to respect one another even if that person has done something to me in the past that I didn’t quite appreciate. This is important because it makes you look like the more responsible person. This is something I’ve practiced my entire life as I knew it would benefit me in the future when it came to schooling and working. Doing so might tend to have people respect you more than they already do, and that is very important. Even if they don’t think you’re the nicest person or kindest person, they will always have that respect for you.

Secondly, I’m respectful. At an age you tend to understand respect quite fast, it’s very important because you need to show your friends and peers respect or they will not show you any in return. I feel that this ties in well with being a staff member because, if you don’t respect your colleagues and the higher staff members they won’t show you any as well. And in my opinion that is really unhealthy for a growing staff team.

Thirdly, activity. I feel being active is very important when it comes to being a staff member. Since Sagepvp has a growing community the demand for assistance is definitely at an all time high. If I see people asking for help in chat I do my best to respond to them as I don’t want them to have to keep asking and have people turn them down. This is important because it shows that you’re dedicated to helping the players on the server. From my limited view, the role of a staff member is to help out the players in need of assistance, and making sure players are following server rules.

Fourthly, my skills. I have gathered skills over the years of being a staff member. When working on Factions servers I learned how to screenshare, I’ve used this on multiple different networks I’ve worked for. Another skill that I have acquired is being able to speak with proper grammar, in my opinion this is very important because it’s easier to understand. I’ve used my grammar skill on every server I’ve ever worked for, as it is one of the best ways to communicate with one another.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Professional

When being a staff member I try and be as professional as possible, such as speaking with proper punctuation. When talking to players, being professional is definitely important as it goes towards being a role model.

Friendly
When talking to players I’m always friendly and kind, I feel it’s totally unnecessary to be rude to another person because of the mood you’re in.

Discord
I’m always online on the discord, I do my best to help people if they have any questions or concerns in the general chat. I also have it on my phone so when I am at school I am able to check it and talk to people.

Forums
I
’m always active on the forums, I feel this is important because staff members need to be able to do reports. Even when I am at school I am able to log on the forums to check if new threads are made.

Bias
I try my best to be non bias, this is important because all staff members should be fair to players. Even if one of their friends are breaking the guidelines of the server, they should still be punished.

Helping
I’ve always enjoyed helping people, during Christmas I volunteer at homeless shelters to give back by preparing meals, giving cloths, and donating money. I feel this fits in perfect with being a staff member because, staff members are there to assist others whether that is with an in game issue or a forums issue.

Honesty
I try to be as honest as much as possible, this means to not lie to others. Whether lying helps get you out of situations you don’t want to be in, you should always tell the truth because you will gain trust from your peers by doing so

Skills
Over the years of being a staff member, I’ve gathered many skills such as Multitasking. I’m able to deal with multiple situations as a time, this is very important because staff members should be able to deal with players at a medium pace. Another skill I’ve learned is screen sharing, I acquired this skill by working on Hardcore Faction servers. This is important because instead of guessing someone is using some kind of cheats, you’re able to double check to make sure you’re correct.

Communication
I’m able to communicate with players quite efficiently, I have a working microphone that is able to pick up my voice well. I’m also good at grammar, I’ve practice this for many years as I knew it was going to benefit me later in life. Whenever I’m talking with friends I always try and use grammar, I do this because it’s easier to understand.

Additional Information:
N/A

Glimatic

Hey, good application!

I will give you a +1...

-Detailed Application
-Good experience
-Has many good staff traits

Maybe you can work on putting some additional information and supply screenshots for proof of your staff positions, for future reference.

Best of luck!

Fink

Hey, good application!

I will give you a +1...

-Detailed Application
-Good experience
-Has many good staff traits

Maybe you can work on putting some additional information and supply screenshots for proof of your staff positions, for future reference.

Best of luck!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.