Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:
Fidget Cubes

Timezone:
EST - Eastern Standard Time

USA - United States of America

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I own the NUBWO U3 which is compatible with all of the devices I use.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I used all three of these applications and am very knowledgeable with all three of them.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Vexic HCF
I was staff on Vexic HCF for around 1-2 months from release day to closing night. The server consisted of just HCF and averaged 10-30 players a day. I was the Staff Manager though I started off as Trial Mod and worked my way up as the server went on. I was quickly able to prove my loyalty and dedication to them and it sure did pay off as it gave me the proper experience I needed for all the other servers I was staff on.
https://gyazo.com/50e4ff3899933b0907678dac14eb8d47 it says I wrote it.

Snake HCF
I was staff on Snake HCF for 3 months though I resigned due to the toxic management. The server average 30-40 players a day. They always argued and let their friends become owner. I was SS Verified after two tries and from their on out my career there sprouted. I eventually become Senior Admin though sadly I was demoted by an Owner for "Abuse" because I supposedly spawned myself in a s2 sword. Though I bought keys that give you p2 and s2 items the same day.

That is all of my experience as staff, not including servers with extremely small player bases.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because I find this server extremely enjoyable due to the small community of people who all know each other. This server is also very well setup with a great player base of loyal players even though there can be some toxicity and hackers that we can never stop I still find the community fun a enjoyable. I also am very friendly in and out of HCF donating to new players and helping others out without allying. Playing Minecraft is a hobby for me as well as staffing. To me staffing makes the experience so much more satisfying as I am helping others out as well as getting rid of the bad. Plus there seems like there is always something to do, I see a lot of hackusations all of the time as well as people confused on how to play. Teaching players how to play HCF is an essential thing for staff to do in my opinion so I see myself helping others out. I want to rid the server of toxicity and clean out the servers filth. I have thick skin towards criticism and toxicity and am not afraid to be ridiculed or insulted. Though I am also aware that others may take serious offense to racism or death threats and will handle any situation as if someone takes offense to it. I also have a ton of experience staffing so I know my abilities will be helpful towards the server. I also came across hundreds of different situations and have the proper knowledge to handle them.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Experience
I have been playing minecraft since 2013 and playing HCF for around 3 years and have been staffing for 2 years. Though I did take a break from staffing due to having 0 hope towards a server being good enough. I am also very knowledgeable of commands.

Activity
I can be active everyday.
Monday-Thursday I can be on from 4:30-8:00 pm
Friday I can be on from 4:30-Whenever I go to bed.
Saturday-Sunday I can be on all day

Communication
I have always been an outgoing and charismatic person. I am never shy to talk to new people and can read what people are thinking by their words quickly. I am also very friendly and goofy though I can be serious when needed. I won't always be that guy who is 24/7 serious. It also takes a lot to discourage and put me in a bad mood so when you see me I'll always be happy, especially if we are friends.

Maturity
I am always very mature and realize that I am not always right. I am also more of a listener and very self aware to peoples space and rights. I also forgive quickly and know not to judge to soon. I am also very flexible to change and I take care in what I do.

Respect
I'm very respectful towards others opinions and choices they make and know my boundaries towards my higher ups.

Integrity
I am usually a very honest person when it comes to owning up to my mistakes. I always tell the truth about my mistakes even if it is just an accusation without any proof, I'll admit to it. Anyways I am not even a good liar so I chose to stay honest.

Dedication and Effort
I will have %100 dedication to this server and making it a better and more enjoyable place. I also plan to use my money to support the server in the future. The effort I have now will continue as I grow.

Friendliness
I am very friendly to all of the players on the server and treat everyone with respect and kindness.

Creativity
I am very creative and fast on my feet in all situations. I also am a problem solver who takes care in making decisions as well as being fast at making them.

Additional Information:
My hobbies consist of gaming and meeting new people!

Last edited:

HalloMaik

Neutral, add some more detail to: Why should we accept you as staff.
I don't really understand if you were a chat-mod or idk

Status
Not open for further replies.