Denied Fewed Staff Apply

Fewed

-=- Staff Apply -=-
Hello! And welcome to my staff application.
I just wanted to say that I appreciate y'all.

- IGN: Fewed

- Timezone: My timezone is CEST.

- Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do, I was staff on some little UHCF / Kitmap servers with around 20-50 players: SenicPvP, Kara, and much others. I always was Moderator. and sometimes Admin, I left all the servers to apply here. I’am very professional, and can help people.

- Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff members because I like the community and the gamemodes, also I've always wanted to be staff here, it's just a nice feeling to moderate servers and help people out with problems. It really makes me happy. I have a working microphone and I’ve got discord and telegram > DC: Fewed#7589, Telegram: @Fewed

- If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience: I would like to make people's day, and help them out with problems. I would never be toxic, and just do my job to make them happy, and let them play more on the server.

- If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9/10, I'm always honest in every position, I've never lied to anyone. And I will never lie about anything.

- Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, I'm sorry.

- Additional Information?: Thanks for reading my application. I appreciate you all.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Known member
Please refer to the following link and edit your application to meet the requirements:

Some of the requirements are...
You must be at least 15 years old or above.
No exceptions

2. You must be extremely professional and mature.
3. You must have a good quality microphone.
4. You must have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak.
5. You must have at least 600 words in your application before you submit it.

https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/staff-application-format.2/

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello @Fewed , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.