Denied FeltMe's Staff Application [NA/EST]

oPoser

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IGN (In-Game Name): FeltMe

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Socials:
Instagram: N/A
Telegram: @ItsMeFeltMe
Discord: ! Woody#0001
Twitter:N/A

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Medic PvP, HydroHCF, Aenon.RIP dm me on telegram for the proof im waiting for dms right now! @ItsMeFeltMe

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I got a recommendation from a few staff that this server has a great community and i think that i could be apart of it too! I would like to join the staff team also because I want to help make the community better by doing staff support rooms and helpops ext. I think that i would be a good staff here at Sage PvP because i will be very active in support rooms. I will do whatever is needed and i can be on late when others cant. I will always be nice to the community and do what is told. Anything that is in my bubble i can deal with. I will try and help with everything possible and if I can’t I could get some help by another active staff member. I want to become staff in general because so far this community has been crazy good.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by always being there when needed. I can help clear toxicity and other penalty things about sagepvp. I will always do helpops and support rooms when needed (Will also be at most of the meetings). I will be on late for the people that play late night. When a staff needs help in a situation or help with anything at all i will help with. In general i think i will have fun here at SagePvP and i can become freinds with alot more people like staff and even people that need support. I will always be a active staff on sage, I will always stick to my word and will have fun in a new beginning with a whole new staff team and stick to my word.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 9 Because everything i said is true i think this because i have done all of these things on other servers i was staff on. I stick to my word and so far I have done these things in so many others servers plus Sage as someone that is not staff. In general I will always be doing these things nomatter what unless I have school

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?: If you need proof of me being staff on the servers i listed im waiting on dms from the owners of proof. All the servers went in
maintenance mode for a update

Schedule:

Monday-Friday: I will be gone 6:30 AM EST to 3:10 PM EST
Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM EST to 12:00 AM and 1:00 AM EST

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.