Denied Fayyaz Staff Application [Ratio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayyazz

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):FreakyFroggyG
↬ Age: 8
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Velt,Viper and Cave
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to indulge in serious activities in the sagepvp community and i want to bring more racism to the server
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would abuse and help out everyone and /kill anyone who even lays a finger on zaues because he is unique
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?2
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) IrishMagic. HIID. Optimiser, 2x12, Smite, Zeroxy, Yoren and Frazer
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 23 hours 59 minutes i sleep for 1 second only like Tristan Tate
↬ What is your telegram @?: idk i dont feel like it plus didnt ask
↬ What is your discord @?: kikalicious#2004
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: In general i just want to improve sages staff team because i feel like i would be a great addition to the team and help out the less fortunate players as the area of the square meter doesnt connect to the hypothesis i made

PaulaTheKoala

Neutral (Pending Changes)

I feel as though you could put some more effort into certain parts of the application such as in the question "Why would you like to become a staff member?:" you write "i want to bring more racism to the server", could you go more in-depth as to how you are going to bring more racism to the server. I feel like this would juristically improve your chances on become apart of the SagePvP Staff Team.

Regards,
Paula The Koala

Status
Not open for further replies.