Denied FawkesV staff application

FawkesV

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): FawkesV
Region (EU/NA/Other): Eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes at least 3+ years worth of staff experience
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member to help improve the server in whatever way I can help. I would like to improve my staff skills and gain more experience
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would make sure every player gets treated the same so they feel comfortable playing and not un easy and try help out as much as possible
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because I am a mature person and have no reasons to lie
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: nope (optional)
Additional Information?: no

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): FawkesV
Region (EU/NA/Other): Eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes at least 3+ years worth of staff experience
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member to help improve the server in whatever way I can help. I would like to improve my staff skills and gain more experience
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would make sure every player gets treated the same so they feel comfortable playing and not un easy and try help out as much as possible
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because I am a mature person and have no reasons to lie
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: nope (optional)
Additional Information?: no
You should add more details to most things and for experience, where you got experience.

Last edited: