Denied farup's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

farup

Staff Application Guidelines

farup’s Application [NA]

IGN : My current minecraft ign is farup.
Timezone : My timezone is EST.
Do you own a quality microphone? : Yes indeed.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak? : I do have Discord and I do not have Telegram, also i dont have Teamspeak but I will get it now.
Do you have any previous staff experiences? : Yes I have but on my friends server that wasn't official but we had okay amount of players.
Why do you want to become staff? : I would like to become staff because I think I would be an amazing fit for moderator because, I enjoy server also the members/players, I have the experience needed to be a good staff member, and I really love to help. I can be very active and I will help any player in need of any type of help.
Why should we accept you as staff? : I think you should accept me because this server will be a good fit for me and I have helped many members/players that need help in KitPvP and I can get players on this server and thoughs players can tell their friends/players to join and have fun in this community of this server.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? : I dont think so. But my answer to that us most certainly not.
Additional Information: The Times I will be on

Weekdays
Monday : 4 : 30 PM - 9:20 PM
Tuesday : 5 : 00 PM - 8 : 30 PM
Wensday : 5 : 30 PM - 9 : 00 PM
Thursday : 7 : 00 PM - 9: 00 PM
Friday : 7 : 30 PM - When I get off PM
Weekends
When I wake up i will be on

I have an up incomming Youtuber and have Twitter, Instagram, and Discord. If you need my info of thoses are on my profile.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @farup, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.