Denied Fanno321 Staff Application

Fanno321

IGN (In Game Name): Fanno321

Timezone: Gmt

Do you own a quality microphone?: yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
i use discord only but can install others if needed.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Why do you want to become Staff?:

Staffing experience, i have been a staff member of savage games for about 6 months in total and have picked up a lot of skills in reconising hacks and i feel i should be accepted for the role as i have caught over 500 hackers and feel to leave a server and not help out somewhere else is silly when i have the experience. I want to be staff as i miss catching and punishing rulebreakers who think its alright to play at an unfair advantage.

Experience:

668 warns
564 mutes
575 bans

- helper for 2 weeks only
- mod for 3 months

- helper again 1 week
- mod 7 months
- admin 1 month

Have Been staff twice due to clean record good game time and honesly nice person.

Minecraft daily = 4hrs
Monthly = 168-200 hours a month

Have recording equipment

Always around to help on forums/discord/ingame

Forum posts on last experience: 1213
Discord msgs: 345
Discord server msgs: 3456

(Not made up stats, official stats collected and kept updated by me)

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

personally i feel i should be accepted down to my experience of being staff before and knowing what hacks people may use. Also, catching hackers can be hard and this is also where my experience can step in.

I should also be accepted to staff because i am friendly always open and speak the truth and am not worried to show my view points across to help improve the server even more. Saicopvp is a big server and i feel it needs more staff members helping out and being around so i feel i will be perfect for this job.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Supcutie#0001 -discord, - long time friend knows i was a srmod/admin on savage games

Additional Information: i am multilingual and speak French, Spanish and English. Also i have never been warned muted or banned on any server and have a clean record. Also have recording equipment set up for modding experience.

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
-What servers have you been staff on?
-No proof of staff
- Lack of detail in the sections "Why do you want to become staff & why should we accept you as staff"

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Fanno321, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.