Denied faktum Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank

IGN (In-Game Name): faktum

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i do, here is my past experience,
I was staff on FenixPvP for about 3 weeks where i was placed Administrator. I handled the servers economy and handled Staff related stuff. FenixPvP was an HCF server also called "Hard Core Factions" where you PvP to get better stuff and get other factions raidable. The server later closed it doors on January 28 2020.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I am very active and have an ability to stay calm in conflicts. I can take criticism and always try to improve. I know how to handle conflicts in a good way and always try to be on both sides. What I think makes me unique as a staff is that I have realized that you have to be on both sides to do the job in the best way. I also try to get the server better and better for each occasion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by taking both sides in conflicts and listening to players what they have to say. I am really active and it can make me get to know more people and that people can feel safe to come to me if something has happened on the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, I have nothing to hide or hold as a secret so i would rate myself a 10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.

Additional Information?: Yeah, so if you guys want to contact me heres my info

Discord, frk#6386
Telegram, @ffaktum

Last edited:
E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.