United States

Do you have a quality microphone?:
Yes, blue snowball
Do you have Discord Telegram and Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all
Telegram: @a99mph
Discord: 99mph#5376

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I have quite a bit of experience for being a staff member on many different and well-known servers. Here I am going to go ahead and list servers I have remembered from the top of my head.

FaithfulMC
I was a helper on FaithfulMC for around 1 Month and this by far was the best experience of my servers I have been staff on. Faithful has taught me a lot from being a excellent staff member. I have learned how to deal with the amount of players on the server, and I have also be involved in serious situations as well. Going on Faithful treated me like I was not just an ordinary staff member, but family. Faithful allowed me to be different in my own ways and they helped me succeed in what I do best, helping others. To wrap things up FaithfulMC was a good experience for me and I hope I could go for bigger and better things.

HCNations
HCNations was a great server. I was staff on HCNations for quite a bit of time. I ended up getting up to Junior Admin and this resulted in me getting demoted. I will say by far HCNations really impacted the way I felt about players and it really helped me learn my true abilities and hidden features of being a great staff member. I learned a lot from here going on, with being mature to screen sharing. On the other note, I did get demoted and I still will always say that this server will always be on my top 3 best staff experiences. I was staff for a while, and I was reinstated a while after my demotion. I was promoted to Platform Admin a few weeks after this. I feel that HCNations was one of the best servers I've been staff on. I learned a lot here.

ArkHQ

I am going to be honest with this server, I was a Platform Admin for about 3-4 weeks and this was when they were in beta. ArkHQ was a good server but they had a lot of negatives built into their server. Such as being in beta for over a month, Getting something done or fixed every week (these things were very little) and lastly the staff team. The staff was somewhat active but overall Ark was a downgraded server on my experience of being staff. I did not learn quite a lot from them but I will say that patience is key on that server.

EvolvedHQ

Now EvolvedHQ this is a server that was by far the best server I have known and been staff on. Evolved was an HCF server only and it averaged about 50-100 players daily this was back in late 2017. Sadly Evolved shutdown but I still will remember that this was one of the best servers to be staff on at the time and I learned a lot from them. I have seen that Evolved impacted my maturity and the way I act and my professionalism. Ending it off on this server Evolved was a great server in my book and I learn professionalism mainly from here.

StormPvP

I was a Senior Admin on Storm when I left. I had been staff for around 3-4 months. I left at the middle of November, and haven't been staff on any servers since then. The server was owned by a friend of mine, and we had reached 120 players on SOTW. It wasn't really a big server, but it was an experience let alone. I enjoyed my time here, and I managed the media team. I had to be patient with the media team, as we had a certain upload requirement for everyone. It taught me patience. I had left because I had thought the server wasn't going anywhere. It was in development for two months after the actual beta map. It wasn't going anywhere so I had just left.

ExcileHQ

I was a manager on here for roughly two months. I had learned how to manage a staff team here. I met a lot of people. This was the first ever staff team I had managed. The server was in beta for a long time, and we had a few maps then the server went back down. I hosted a few staff meetings here and there and the server was going well I guess. I left because the server was down for too long, and it wasn't going anywhere.

Velix
I was staff on a server by the name of Velix. This was a quick server that I was staff on for, I was staff for about 2 weeks and then I decided to resign. I haven't learned anything from Velix although it was a practice server and I was a Trial-Mod.

Although it seems like I am not experienced, I have been staff on many other servers, but those are just the ones that come to my mind.

Why do you want to become staff?:
Well, I'd like to become staff for multiple reasons. First off, I feel that Sage is at it's upcoming point right now, and people don't get helped as fast as they should. I am always seeing people in team speak for countless amounts of time waiting for help. I feel that I could contribute to making the server a more player-friendly environment. There are many cheaters on, and I mean many. I am always seeing many cheaters on practice and kits. I don't really play HCF that much, I'm more of a practice player. I feel that I could expand to those communities. I used to be a big HCF player and used to love moderating HCF servers. I haven't really had much staff experiences recently. I'd like to get back to my roots and have a good reputation in the community.
I feel that since Sage got popular it has just happened that there will be a need for staff members. There are about 10+ staff members on the staff team, and I only ever see a few online. I understand that a lot of the staff members are working on behind the scenes stuff but I do only ever see like five of them moving people in Teamspeak. I've noticed many issues on the server with lag chunks, etc and people always need help. I have a few friends that are staff on here, and I'd like to be able to spend more time with them. Overall I feel that I could make a big impact on the community, and make Sage a better place for players.
I don't want to be staff to have bragging rights or to show off some cool prefix and some permissions, I would want the responsibility of being a staff member. I want to be able to learn how to do certain things and expand my knowledge of being a staff member and show others who are interested in the job how it should be done. I want to know how to do my job well on a larger network if my time on Sage comes to an end (that is if I am accepted).

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Well, I don't want to make it sound like I am the best of the best, but I assure you I will do my job and I will do it well. I feel that I could make a positive impact on the community. I am a positive, mature, outgoing, respectful, active, and organized. I am also good at multi-tasking and have knowledge of moderating. I will do my job better than others. I'll be as active as possible and you won't regret accepting me. I am dedicated to Sage, and I will do my best and exceed your expectations. I don't know what the other applicants are like, but I can assure you I will do my job well.

Maturity
I'd consider myself as mature. I mean, I can be mature when needed but everyone likes to have a little fun right? I will act mature when I am around players and staff. I'll treat each situation as important as the other, and treat everyone equally. I don't be toxic, as I think that toxicity ruins this community.

Outgoing
I will do my job to the best of my ability. If I am asked to do something for someone I'll go above and beyond to do that job to the best of my ability, and push for even higher limits.

Respect
I treat people how I want to be treated. I don't treat anyone any different. I'd like to respect everyone, and I'll do that when around players and staff. I'll wait until someone is done talking to speak, and overall just be polite.

Activity
I can be active for many hours weekly. I will be as active as possible, but I will have days that I won't be on as much as I'd like to be.

Organization
I am generally an organized person. I mean, I have my PC well organized and I have my school things organized as well. I can make time for certain things like staff meetings, etc.

Multi-tasking
I am good at multi-tasking. I can put a lot of time into doing multiple things at once. I can help players in support rooms while watching cheaters at the same time, etc. This links with my organization skills, I can do many things at once while staying organized.

Moderation
In terms of moderation, I have quite a bit of knowledge in what a staff member should do. I can tell when someone is lying and when they aren't. I find it easy to pick out blatant cheaters from the less blatant ones. I know what reasonable punishments are, and what bannable offenses are on Sage. This ties in with my experience, I know a lot of what I do base off of my experience.

Dedication
I'd say I am dedicated to doing my job when it comes to moderating. I split my time evenly between real life things like school work and my job on a server. I will put most all of my free time into Sage.

Responsible
If I do something and mess up, I'll own up to it. Along with that, I'll do my job at a rate that I feel is right. I'll work to my best ability and make sure I do everything well.

Scenarios:

"Someone reports your friend for cheating"
I personally would watch them to make sure that they are cheating, and if I'm not sure and they're setting off alerts and look suspicious. If they did I'd freeze them and screen share them no matter who they are. I'd do this because I don't want to be biased, and everyone deserves to be treated fairly.

"A staff member abuses"
I would message the manager about this, and see what happens from there. I wouldn't personally confront them because it could be a misunderstanding, and I'd prefer if a higher up dealt with it since this is something more major. I'd do this because I feel that the manager should deal with this, as I can't really do much here.

"A player comes in Teamspeak trying to report me/another staff member"
I would tell them to report it to the manager, and if they keep arguing about it I'd just kick them from the channel. If someone has a problem with a staff member they need to take it up with the manager, not lower staff members who can't do anything about it. I'd do this because I don't want to cause any drama.
"A player is reported for X-Ray"
If this were to happen I would teleport the player to watch them and see if they look to be using X-Ray. If I feel like they are, I will freeze them and screen share them for clients, etc. I'd do this because I want to make sure every punishment is fair.

Additional Information:
For some additional information, I want to go ahead and add a little backstory about me and what I do for fun. I play Fortnite with a couple of friends and I love to watch and play football. I am 14 becoming 15 in May and If I get accepted or not I will like to say thank you for reading my application and good luck to everyone else that takes time and dedication to apply!

Avidility

Known member
Toxic in chat has been toxic towards my faction I wish I had the proof but he is very toxic towards a lot of people.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @99mph, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.