Denied f0xL STAFF APPLICATION!

f0x

IGN (In-Game Name): f0xL
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, on a few of my friends servers (although not public).
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to join sagepvp as a staff member since I'd like to learn how to staff on servers such as this one. I've been playing Minecraft for about 10 years, with almost 4 years of pvp experience, and I've always wanted to know what it's like to work on a staff team. I've also been playing factions and other competitive gamemodes for about a year on a variety of servers, so I'm familiar with the game's mechanics. I've seen a lot of cheaters and individuals lying to staff over my Minecraft years, so I'll be able to make smart judgements based on my previous experiences, and I'm able to gain a clearer picture through interacting to the player while staffing. I'd like to devote some time to learning everything I can. I've learned a few things from watching other people's videos on YouTube and Livestreams on Twitch from other admins, so I believe I'll be able to get started with the basics. I understand how clean players feel when they see someone cheating. It irritates me as someone who has experienced HCF from the perspective of a player when someone acquires an unfair advantage over me. It's particularly aggravating when employees are incapable of assisting in any given situation. I am convinced that my year of HCF experience will provide me with a solid foundation for understanding where the player is coming from.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would greatly reduce the amount of hackers on the server, due to my extensive amount of watching hackers on a few other servers, and I will be able to help anyone whenever they need help because of the large amount of time I spend on my computer.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? An 9. I am very honest guy and I don't like to lie.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes, FQW.
Additional Information?: No, that's all! I look forward to joining the staff team!

star

We have reviewed your application and unfortunately we have decided to decline your application, this is due to lack of detail. Please wait at least another 2 weeks before applying again.

Thank you for applying