Denied EzBypass Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzBypass

IGN (In-Game Name): EzBypass
Age: 14 turning 15 very soon / Febuary 5th - I'm very mature
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, ive been staff on many servers here are a few,
RippleHCF, HCRival, HCFlags, Got accepted on Valor, not on the interview, VanityMC, and many smaller servers!

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP for multiple reasons, to start being staff would expand my horizon as a hcf staff. I've applied for Builder aswell, this means I know how to represent the server well. On the other hand, being staff is one this but you must be honest with other staff members and be able to cooperate with them. I can guarantee I can be honest, trustworthy, and up-front to every staff member on the sagepvp network! This means I will be able to help-out many people with not being bias. In conclusion I think I can better the server alot and help out many people in need.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I can rate my honestly skill a solid 8, this is because I can take feedback really well. To end if I'm in the wrong and a staff member catches me with something I did wrong, I own up to it and make sure I'm learning how to do right instead.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) nope

Additional Information?: Thanks for the opportunity to apply as staff!

kamonk

Lacks detail.
No space or anything to make it look somewhat neat and organized.
Poor grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.