Evsual

IGN (In-Game Name)
Evsual

Region (EU/NA/Other)
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Glacial (Resigned -- Platform-Admin)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/d3576fc4d47f55a517268474d80cd0b0

I staffed on this server for roughly 6 weeks after it released. My main role on the server was Media/Partner Management and I helped work on the server. On Glacial, a big step up from HCRise (Trial-Mod - Platform-Admin), I learned how to act more professional, and I learned more about staffing overall. I learned how to screenshare players more effectively by working with some strong screensharers. I joined Glacial in late May and was on their team until late July (Roughly 2 months).

Strafe (Merged into HCRise -- Trial-Mod)
Proof: None, this was my first server and I wasn't aware I needed proof.

I staffed on this server for roughly two weeks before it merged into HCRise. This server was my first staffing experience and on this server I learned the basics of professionalism and what a staff member is supposed to do.

HCRise (Resigned -- Trial-Mod)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/814f1edeea733eccb426659d0aa55544

I staffed on this server for 1-2 weeks before I resigned. During my time here, I learned more about what a staff member is supposed to do.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Throughout my time playing HCF, few servers have stood out to me like SagePvP does. Although I haven't spent much time playing the server myself, I've watched YouTube videos from people such as Headed and Melonite (former Partners) who've spent time on this server, as well as talking with my friends who have played Sage and the server has consistently looked nice. The staff members always seemed active and the server itself was designed really well. I've never heard any of my friends complaining about Teamspeak move times or complain about anything else regarding the staff. I believe SagePvP is one of the few HCF servers that has potential to become a great server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I am accepted as a staff member on SagePvP, I would improve the players' experience by being an reliable, helpful, fair, dedicated, and active staff member. On SagePvP, I would be reliable because I would consistently help players needing support through helpops or Teamspeak Support Rooms. Throughout my time staffing on HCF as well as playing HCF, I've seen many staff members who didn't help players purely because they didn't "feel like it". I would also be as helpful and as fair as possible to the players by doing my best to make sure I fully understand their problem and help them to the best of my ability, while still being fair. Being fair is a large part of being a staff member. Punishing someone or reviving someone with insufficient proof is unfair and disvalues players who take the time to ensure they have sufficient proof. I would be dedicated to SagePvP for the time that I'm there. I will consistently be putting in several hours a day into staffing on SagePvP. Even on days where I don't have much time, I'll do my best to ensure I at least log on that day and do as much as I can in the time available. This goes alongside with activity. If I was accepted on SagePvP, my goal would be to be online staffing on the server (not just afk in teamspeak) for at least 3 hours a day. However, I will push for around 4-5 hours a day.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty 9 out of 10 because although I try my best to be honest, sometimes I'm not. In general, I try to be honest in a more professional setting (such as staffing). Most of the time when I'm not honest, it's in a non-professional setting such as around friends.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
- Xylem (XylemPhone - Helper)
Staffed alongside me on Glacial as a Manager
- Omar (Omaarrr - Mod)
Staffed alongside me on Glacial as a Mod

Additional Information?:
I apologize if my application wasn't written well. My application writing skills aren't the best.​

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately your application has been denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.