Denied Elize's Staff Application [AU] (Serious)

CasparTheGhost

IGN:
Elize

Timezone:
AEST

Australia

Do you own a quality microphone:
I own a Blue Yeti Blackout USB microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I own all of these platforms.

Telegram: Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

Discord: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

HCPearl | Owner:

I used to own a server called HCPearl with ItzAssassin and Fowled. We released our first beta map about 3 months ago and had over 100 players. We were running extremely well until we found out one of the old developers had access to the console and had attempted to ETB the server. We quickly stopped the server after 3 hours of our beta map and we fixed everything that needed fixing.

HCRival | Manager:

HCPearl merged into HCRival (ItzAssassin's other server) and I was the owner until one day I was demoted for "not putting funds into the server" which was a lie but he wanted to slowly get rid of me and decided to bring in two other owners who didn't put any funds into the server. My main job as Manager on HCRival was to recruit highly experienced staff members and help out in TeamSpeak or assist anyone that needed an Admin+.

HCStatic | Platform Admin:

While being a Platform Admin on HCStatic for a short period of time I learned a lot from the server, I learned a decent amount about screen sharing while being a staff member on HCStatic and it was by far one of the most fun experiences I've ever had as a staff member on a server.

PotsHQ | Mod:

I was a Moderator on PotsHQ back in 2017 when Castr & StarbucksFrapp owned it. Being a staff member on Pots, my main job was to patrol the server and look for any hackers or people breaking the rules, I mainly staffed Kitmap as that was where most of the players were due to the failed HCF map attempts that caused the players only wanting to play Kitmap.

VelenHQ | Admin:

I was accepted as an Admin on VelenHQ back in late 2017, the Founder was xHypinq and it was a good practice server. The plan was to release Practice first and have Custom stream it and then release HCF a week later on. My main job on VelenHQ was to look for hackers and help with any donation support I helped in the discord and also helped on the forums.

NoxiousPvP | Helper:

I was accepted as a Helper on the NoxiousPvP staff team on the 17th of December and resigned not long after due to the fact of me having some family issues which I don't really want to talk about. While being staff on there I had perms such as /kick, /tempban, /warn, and /mute. I would usually be on both Faction realms helping players in chat and looking for hackers if I found a hacker on the server I would record them hacking then send it to a higher staff member as I couldn't ban them for the amount of time.

SagePvP | Helper (2x)

Was staff on Sage got demoted because of Botings being weird.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become a staff member on Sage because I believe I can help the server out because I am very active and I am from Australia. I am always on at night and morning for Australians. I normally stay up very late which means I'll always be on to help players out and moderate the chats on all of the game modes. Secondly, I also want to become staff on Sage because ever since I started playing on Sage I have always enjoyed talking with the ex and current staff members who have helped me in the past. I would like to repay that favor and help new players and old players on the server. Thirdly, I'm always on for sotw which means I can help out in the TeamSpeak and help make the higher staff's jobs a lot easier by dealing with the situations that a Helper can deal with and the Mod+ can deal with the higher situations that don't involve Helpers. Finally, I've played HCF for 2 years now I've had lots of experience I've played on Hardcore, Semi Hardcore, and Pay to win servers I know every game mode and I know what is bannable and what isn't bannable.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

You should accept me as a staff member on SagePvP for the following reasons:

There is a couple of reasons why I should be accepted as a staff member on SagePvP mainly I am one of the most active players and staff members you will see I am always on Sage every day because I like playing and streaming HCF. I try my best when streaming and playing with friends to be as professional as I can be and also help others out and give the new players some gear so they can get started, I should be accepted as a Staff member on Sage because I work well with others I always try and make conversations with the players and staff team and in general try and be polite to everyone. I've got a lot of HCF staffing experience and just staffing experience in general which I believe makes me one of the best candidates for staff on Sage.

Patience: When dealing with players you need to be able to be patient and listen to what they say you cannot be a staff member who just applies for the tag and doesn't help the community or is very lazy. I always aim to help the players out and be very patient and calm in situations.

Mature: I am a very mature person I've learned this from staffing on other servers such as NoxiousPvP and HCStatic when being staff on a server you always have to stay mature and be professional it doesn't matter if the player is your brother or your friend you have a job to do and that is what you need to do.

Kind: I am a very kind person In the community on servers I don't play on but I have a rank on I normally help new players get started by giving them my reclaim or helping them set up their base on servers. I'm also very kind outside of the HCF and Minecraft community. I always am polite and try to make conversations with people.

Helpful: I am very helpful. I always try to help players in any way I can. For instance, I try to help players get set up by helping them build their base or giving them some tips on HCF and what they could do better when playing HCF.

Experienced: I have had lots of experience of being a staff member on HCF servers the experience I have maybe little but I have learned so much while being staff on these servers if I get accepted as a staff member on SagePvP I hope to learn from the higher staff members but also bring some of my past experiences over to here.

Activity: I am always active and that makes me the best candidate to apply and be accepted on Sage, I am from Australia and there are not as many Australian staff members who are as active, kind, polite, mature, and always willing to help out or do a job for someone.

Effort: I always give 110% of my effort when staffing and helping players. I always want to make sure I help them in some way or form even if I cannot help the player by cracking a funny joke (sensible joke) to make them laugh or make their day.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Sadly no.

Additional Information:
I've been playing Minecraft since 2014 and have had over 2 years of HCF experience. I've played Sage for the past 2-3 years and would love to give back to the community.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
IGN:
Elize

Timezone:
AEST

Australia

Do you own a quality microphone:
I own a Blue Yeti Blackout USB microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I own all of these platforms.

Telegram: Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

Discord: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

HCPearl | Owner:

I used to own a server called HCPearl with ItzAssassin and Fowled. We released our first beta map about 3 months ago and had over 100 players. We were running extremely well until we found out one of the old developers had access to the console and had attempted to ETB the server. We quickly stopped the server after 3 hours of our beta map and we fixed everything that needed fixing.

HCRival | Manager:

HCPearl merged into HCRival (ItzAssassin's other server) and I was the owner until one day I was demoted for "not putting funds into the server" which was a lie but he wanted to slowly get rid of me and decided to bring in two other owners who didn't put any funds into the server. My main job as Manager on HCRival was to recruit highly experienced staff members and help out in TeamSpeak or assist anyone that needed an Admin+.

HCStatic | Platform Admin:

While being a Platform Admin on HCStatic for a short period of time I learned a lot from the server, I learned a decent amount about screen sharing while being a staff member on HCStatic and it was by far one of the most fun experiences I've ever had as a staff member on a server.

PotsHQ | Mod:

I was a Moderator on PotsHQ back in 2017 when Castr & StarbucksFrapp owned it. Being a staff member on Pots, my main job was to patrol the server and look for any hackers or people breaking the rules, I mainly staffed Kitmap as that was where most of the players were due to the failed HCF map attempts that caused the players only wanting to play Kitmap.

VelenHQ | Admin:

I was accepted as an Admin on VelenHQ back in late 2017, the Founder was xHypinq and it was a good practice server. The plan was to release Practice first and have Custom stream it and then release HCF a week later on. My main job on VelenHQ was to look for hackers and help with any donation support I helped in the discord and also helped on the forums.

NoxiousPvP | Helper:

I was accepted as a Helper on the NoxiousPvP staff team on the 17th of December and resigned not long after due to the fact of me having some family issues which I don't really want to talk about. While being staff on there I had perms such as /kick, /tempban, /warn, and /mute. I would usually be on both Faction realms helping players in chat and looking for hackers if I found a hacker on the server I would record them hacking then send it to a higher staff member as I couldn't ban them for the amount of time.

SagePvP | Helper (2x)

Was staff on Sage got demoted because of Botings being weird.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become a staff member on Sage because I believe I can help the server out because I am very active and I am from Australia. I am always on at night and morning for Australians. I normally stay up very late which means I'll always be on to help players out and moderate the chats on all of the game modes. Secondly, I also want to become staff on Sage because ever since I started playing on Sage I have always enjoyed talking with the ex and current staff members who have helped me in the past. I would like to repay that favor and help new players and old players on the server. Thirdly, I'm always on for sotw which means I can help out in the TeamSpeak and help make the higher staff's jobs a lot easier by dealing with the situations that a Helper can deal with and the Mod+ can deal with the higher situations that don't involve Helpers. Finally, I've played HCF for 2 years now I've had lots of experience I've played on Hardcore, Semi Hardcore, and Pay to win servers I know every game mode and I know what is bannable and what isn't bannable.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

You should accept me as a staff member on SagePvP for the following reasons:

There is a couple of reasons why I should be accepted as a staff member on SagePvP mainly I am one of the most active players and staff members you will see I am always on Sage every day because I like playing and streaming HCF. I try my best when streaming and playing with friends to be as professional as I can be and also help others out and give the new players some gear so they can get started, I should be accepted as a Staff member on Sage because I work well with others I always try and make conversations with the players and staff team and in general try and be polite to everyone. I've got a lot of HCF staffing experience and just staffing experience in general which I believe makes me one of the best candidates for staff on Sage.

Patience: When dealing with players you need to be able to be patient and listen to what they say you cannot be a staff member who just applies for the tag and doesn't help the community or is very lazy. I always aim to help the players out and be very patient and calm in situations.

Mature: I am a very mature person I've learned this from staffing on other servers such as NoxiousPvP and HCStatic when being staff on a server you always have to stay mature and be professional it doesn't matter if the player is your brother or your friend you have a job to do and that is what you need to do.

Kind: I am a very kind person In the community on servers I don't play on but I have a rank on I normally help new players get started by giving them my reclaim or helping them set up their base on servers. I'm also very kind outside of the HCF and Minecraft community. I always am polite and try to make conversations with people.

Helpful: I am very helpful. I always try to help players in any way I can. For instance, I try to help players get set up by helping them build their base or giving them some tips on HCF and what they could do better when playing HCF.

Experienced: I have had lots of experience of being a staff member on HCF servers the experience I have maybe little but I have learned so much while being staff on these servers if I get accepted as a staff member on SagePvP I hope to learn from the higher staff members but also bring some of my past experiences over to here.

Activity: I am always active and that makes me the best candidate to apply and be accepted on Sage, I am from Australia and there are not as many Australian staff members who are as active, kind, polite, mature, and always willing to help out or do a job for someone.

Effort: I always give 110% of my effort when staffing and helping players. I always want to make sure I help them in some way or form even if I cannot help the player by cracking a funny joke (sensible joke) to make them laugh or make their day.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Sadly no.

Additional Information:
I've been playing Minecraft since 2014 and have had over 2 years of HCF experience. I've played Sage for the past 2-3 years and would love to give back to the community.
Didn't you Etb sage in the past?

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sage, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.