Timezone:
GMT

Ireland

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, Discord - @Swooth#7180, Tele - @Swooth

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I'll be honest. I have only been staff on 2 servers. It was a Practise server called W-Tap. I was Trial-Mod. I have since left that due the amount of toxicity.
I'm Not really a fan of people who troll and don't want to make their server better. And For 2nd one I'm Currently Staff in Aodus.org, my role is Helper and I'm SS Verified. I know almost everything about screen-sharing.
I'm a very mature person and know how to act in bad situations.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to be staff on this server because i meet all the requirements to this server and know how to follow rules.
I am also very mature and know what I'm doing and know how to act If someone if being Immature.
I really Want to be staff on this server because I know alot of people in this server and I'm very friendly to people.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think you should accept my because I am very mature and have certain skills some people don't have.

Time Keeping : I very consistent and good at time keeping and getting thing done before its due.

Typing Skills : I am a decently fast typer which means I can do certain thing faster than others.

Patience : I am very patient and Don't get angry If someone takes their Time, But like I said If someone Is just trolling then I have to act.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Currently No

Additional Information: I have a channel with 1.2k subs and would love to do a Staff series if possible.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Swooth, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.