Demoted for a mistake

FaithfulMC
Helper
SS Verified, Dutch Translator
Inactivity

FiercePvP
Senior Moderator
Head of SS, Dutch Translator
Interviewed, accepted/denied applicants. (Resigned)

HCRival
Moderator +
Head of SS, Dutch Translator
Resigned

GemPvP
Administrator
Head of SS, Translator Manager
Resigned

These are all the HCF Servers, that I find important, that I staffed on

Why would you like to become staff on SagePvP,

I would like to become Staff on SagePvP, because I miss staffing on an HCF Server, I've always enjoyed staffing on a HCF Server and eventually I had to leave due to my In-Real life was becoming way too busy, now that I finished school and I'm enjoying my summer break and work I have free time, and I wouldn't like anything else then becoming helpful towards a HCF Server because I love to work for a HCF Server and I want to be helpful towards players that need assistance, I also applied a few months back and became pending and did my interview with a Senior Administrator eventually I wasn't accepted because Justin was extremely busy and I didn't feel like he had time to review my application, due to these reasons I left Minecraft on good terms to focus on my own real life issues. Now that I have so many spare time I couldn't think of anything else but becoming Staff on a HCF Server. I started my Staffing journey at Sage and would like to end it here, yes I want to put all my efforts in Sage and wouldn't want to leave until I achieved a high rank to help players at my best and I feel like I can peacefully leave the HCF Community.

If accepted, how can you improve the players experience.

Well due to me being very experienced and I have loads of knowledge about HCF and Screensharing I feel like I am an all-round Staff member and I can help players where they need it, next to that I'm extremely helpful and I have a fucked up sleep-schedule, meaning that even tho I am EU I can be online on US and AU times, which means, I can always help players in need whenever they need it, which gives me enough confidence that I can extremely improve the experience of players. I also master multilingualism, meaning I speak more than one language which can also be helpful when I want to help players. I am also very dedicated once I want to get something done for someone it gets done, that's a characatarism that comes with me, which I find extremely chill because it helps me in life and I hope it can help players too. I am also a very professional, mature and respectful person, I'd always be respectful towards everyone and anyone. I find that important due to the fact it's always important to stay respectful in any situation.

If you were to rate your honesty on a 1-10 what would it be and why.

To be honest, I won't even spin around this, it's a solid ten for me, I'm honest, I always admit my mistakes and whenever someone asks me anything I'll answer in all honesty, I can't talk too much about this question, it's just how it is.

Can any current staff member vouch for you :

I haven't talked with anyone about submitting this application, but I remember Deployable as my mentor and he used to vouch for me too.

Additional information
N.V.T

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.