Denied Ehla's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

City

IGN: Ehla ( Also known as CityOfCulture )

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes i have a HyperX cloud 2 headset also with a external BOOM mic.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all of them yes.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have been staff on 4 servers. I was JR admin on pulse when it was around ( worked my way up from helper ), I was Sr Admin on OxPvP also known as SimplyHCF ( I was staff the same time as Inspirited ) I was also Mod+ On ArsonHCF when it was around and then the other server i was staff on was a rando dando server that had a player base of 30.

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become staff as i feel the server needs more staff who listen to players and needs a staff member who is extremely active. I am on the server 6-10 hours a day due to it being a great server to play.
I also would like to become staff because i have experience in being a staff member and i know i am mature and professional in other words an ideal staff member, In my eyes the server is in a great place just needs active and experienced staff who know what to do in situations.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I think i should be picked as staff because i have the experience and the knowledge of being a staff member. I think i should be picked because i would love to be helping the server out in anyway because like i said above i'am on the server for many hours a day and then to become the eyes of the server ( being staff ) would really benefit you and me.
I hope my application gets read in depth and taken seriously as i put time into it and dont just want it to be skipped over :D

Thanks, Ehla

Additional Information:
I have a youtube channel that i would be recording staff series on, I have youtube rank on the server and for my to get staff i think would help the servers player base grow from my staff series :D

Status
Not open for further replies.