Status
Not open for further replies.

Duel

IGN (In-Game Name):
Effort (prev was Grab)

Timezone:

CST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Arcane.cc (Trial-Mod), VeltPvP (Chat-Mod), SagePvP (Mod), CentileHCF (Moderator),
kohi.life (Trial-Mod), DuskMC (Mod), Reks.cc (Admin), PvPGym (Mod), Aodus.org (Trial-Mod)

Before you rush to the comments, I have been staff for the past 4 years on all of these
servers and back in those times people didn't screenshot there staff like we do now,
I have tons of Arcane and Velt admins added on discord that I can show to staff if they don't believe me

https://gyazo.com/27687a6d6d69bf35b71d42a06c4cb2de
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I loved Sage through my short time on the network and saw how much it has grown over the past months and I want to rejoin this great network and help continue to grow this server. I joined Sage when there players counts were just rising to what they are now and saw how this server has a lot of potential to grow into a rival server. I want to help that by contributing my knowledge of staffing over these 4 years and help the servers gain a reputation of being the best around. This server has a great staff team and great player base to build off of.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted I can help the player base by giving them my best qualities, honesty, loyalty, hard-working, professional, and responsible.

Honesty:
If I do make a mistake while helping someone and its a problem I will own up to it straight away. I would not try to argue with you.

If you ask me any question about anything I will answer with 100% honesty.
I've always been a very honest person which is a good trait about me.
Loyalty:
I would like to say that I am loyal (helpful) towards the players and the staff members if someone needed help I would happily help them I wouldn’t tell them to go away and figure it out your self instead of me helping you I would be on my computer for as long as they need help and I will complete that task in helping that person. Even if it takes all day I would still help them and this is a dedication as well.

Hard-Working:
I would say I'm hardworking due to me having lots of pass working experience with other servers and what type of work they have put on with me. I stay up pretty late on school night neither playing mc or just talking with my friends. I love being hardworking because it pays off in the end. I learned that from my mom!
Professional:
I am very professional when it comes to being a role-model where there are lots of people. In and out of the game I show myself as a role model and I act professionally around people that I don't know, I really like to impress people to make good impressions of me. I take things seriously but I can have a joke sometimes. I like to make sure everything is done right. If I mess something up. I will sit there and reiterate what I have done and make sure I can improve next time. I am very set straight. If I am told off or told to do something I do it straight away and make sure not to "back-chat" and not be rude. I also sit and understand what I've done and apologize to the person(s) that I have made upset/angry.
Responsible:

Being Responsibility and knowing your job is something all staff members should know. Knowing your limits to your job is your responsibility and if you go over the limits of your job. You can affect others and yourself highly. Responsibility is an easy thing to follow if you are Organized and have a plan. With myself, I take all responsibility if I mess up and I learn from my mistakes. I know I will be embarrassed about my mistake but that is why I will just have to fix it and not do it again.
Experienced:
I have been apart of some of the biggest HCF servers to release and have gotten to be trained by the best staff there is. With that comes all the rules and guides I have to learn and become familiar with, so when I become staff somewhere else I will already know what to do when things happen and just have to change the time length according to the servers rules. I have the best experience by having to deal with 1000's of kids crying and complaining, and knowing how to handle those people and calm them down and resolve the situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Don't believe so, but I have worked with plenty of them on this staff team
Additional Information?:

Nope :)

-Thanks for reading, Effort.

Sauds

Legendary Member

Your application is lacking extreme detail and funny enough the majority of your staff experiences are at low ranks, were you demoted or resign? Also what were the IGN’s you were staff under whilst at Kohi, Velt and Arcane? Also was it on this “Effort” account with the registered namemc accounts?

Edit: I have also staffed on the majority of those servers mentioned by yourself and also know you need proof to issue a punishment, surely you should be able to track down a punishment set by yourself?

Influencer ~

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):

Effort (prev was Grab)

Timezone:

CST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Arcane.cc (Trial-Mod), VeltPvP (Chat-Mod), SagePvP (Mod), CentileHCF (Moderator),

kohi.life (Trial-Mod), DuskMC (Mod), Reks.cc (Admin), PvPGym (Mod), Aodus.org (Trial-Mod)

Before you rush to the comments, I have been staff for the past 4 years on all of these

servers and back in those times people didn't screenshot there staff like we do now,

I have tons of Arcane and Velt admins added on discord that I can show to staff if they don't believe me

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I loved Sage through my short time on the network and saw how much it has grown over the past months and I want to rejoin this great network and help continue to grow this server. I joined Sage when there players counts were just rising to what they are now and saw how this server has a lot of potential to grow into a rival server. I want to help that by contributing my knowledge of staffing over these 4 years and help the servers gain a reputation of being the best around. This server has a great staff team and great player base to build off of.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted I can help the player base by giving them my best qualities, honesty, loyalty, hard-working, professional, and responsible.

Honesty:

If I do make a mistake while helping someone and its a problem I will own up to it straight away. I would not try to argue with you.

If you ask me any question about anything I will answer with 100% honesty.

I've always been a very honest person which is a good trait about me.

Loyalty:

I would like to say that I am loyal (helpful) towards the players and the staff members if someone needed help I would happily help them I wouldn’t tell them to go away and figure it out your self instead of me helping you I would be on my computer for as long as they need help and I will complete that task in helping that person. Even if it takes all day I would still help them and this is a dedication as well.

Hard-Working:

I would say I'm hardworking due to me having lots of pass working experience with other servers and what type of work they have put on with me. I stay up pretty late on school night neither playing mc or just talking with my friends. I love being hardworking because it pays off in the end. I learned that from my mom!

Professional:

I am very professional when it comes to being a role-model where there are lots of people. In and out of the game I show myself as a role model and I act professionally around people that I don't know, I really like to impress people to make good impressions of me. I take things seriously but I can have a joke sometimes. I like to make sure everything is done right. If I mess something up. I will sit there and reiterate what I have done and make sure I can improve next time. I am very set straight. If I am told off or told to do something I do it straight away and make sure not to "back-chat" and not be rude. I also sit and understand what I've done and apologize to the person(s) that I have made upset/angry.

Responsible:

Being Responsibility and knowing your job is something all staff members should know. Knowing your limits to your job is your responsibility and if you go over the limits of your job. You can affect others and yourself highly. Responsibility is an easy thing to follow if you are Organized and have a plan. With myself, I take all responsibility if I mess up and I learn from my mistakes. I know I will be embarrassed about my mistake but that is why I will just have to fix it and not do it again.

Experienced:

I have been apart of some of the biggest HCF servers to release and have gotten to be trained by the best staff there is. With that comes all the rules and guides I have to learn and become familiar with, so when I become staff somewhere else I will already know what to do when things happen and just have to change the time length according to the servers rules. I have the best experience by having to deal with 1000's of kids crying and complaining, and knowing how to handle those people and calm them down and resolve the situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Don't believe so, but I have worked with plenty of them on this staff team

Additional Information?:

Nope :)

-Thanks for reading, Effort.

Duel

Your application is lacking extreme detail and funny enough the majority of your staff experiences are at low ranks, were you demoted or resign? Also what were the IGN’s you were staff under whilst at Kohi, Velt and Arcane? Also was it on this “Effort” account with the registered namemc accounts?

Edit: I have also staffed on the majority of those servers mentioned by yourself and also know you need proof to issue a punishment, surely you should be able to track down a punishment set by yourself?
kohi was Syhman arcane was wraf and velt was hajxd and proof of punishment isnt my proof its the proof i used to convict the player of what he did
and funny enough u put a -1 on my last application and i still ended up staff. all the ranks are low because I wouldnt staff for long until i didnt enjoy it as much/ wanted to play again or server shutdown (arcane and velt)

Sauds

Legendary Member
kohi was Syhman arcane was wraf and velt was hajxd and proof of punishment isnt my proof its the proof i used to convict the player of what he did
and funny enough u put a -1 on my last application and i still ended up staff. all the ranks are low because I wouldnt staff for long until i didnt enjoy it as much/ wanted to play again or server shutdown (arcane and velt)

Proof you own the accounts as they’re not on your namemc list? I rate every application on the forums and contact the server managers directly asking about you then forward the messages to Botings... do it for everyone tbf. I’ve been staff on basically all the servers or indeed have direct contact to their head staff.

Duel

Proof you own the accounts as they’re not on your namemc list? I rate every application on the forums and contact the server managers directly asking about you then forward the messages to Botings... do it for everyone tbf. I’ve been staff on basically all the servers or indeed have direct contact to their head staff.
on my namemc list? you are going to have to clarify how I am going to show you proof. Both of those cape accounts i was staff on have been sold, and Grab is linked to my discord if you want to message me to verify

Sauds

Legendary Member
on my namemc list? you are going to have to clarify how I am going to show you proof. Both of those cape accounts i was staff on have been sold, and Grab is linked to my discord if you want to message me to verify

Kinda sketch, what head staff members can verify?

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.