Denied [EDIT] Builder Application Leg1tHacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Frezy_

IGN (In-Game Name): Leg1tHacker
Timezone: +10 GMT (16 HOUR 16 Hours difference from pm est)
Do you have Telegram?: Yes, i have telegram
Previous work (Portfolio): In down and
Do you have any previous experiences?:How many hours can you put in each week?: 12-24 hour in week
Why would you like to become a builder? I want to become a Builder on your project because, I have long been fond of construction, playing on your project, I found a lack of good work on the part of events, Yes they are good, but you can do better than I want to do, at the moment I'm vslekayusya building bases and events, there are a couple of ideas that you can build on your project, first of all I want to try to make cave koth, there is a good idea for the implementation of this event, I almost every day play on this project, I like to spend time here, and so I will spend time usefully. I know how to approach my work creatively, I want to try myself on this server, I used to be a Builder on another project, and I'm not a bad Builder. And now I want to try myself on your project.
Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?: So far, there are no people who can vouch for me, since I've been playing here for about a year, and I haven't got acquainted with the staff yet, I know every employee, but I'm not particularly familiar with them

-=+=- You can leave your ratings on the part of my appeal, for a positive rating I will put a like =) -=+=-

Attachments

• Z7213RNL_fk.jpg
    Z7213RNL_fk.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 125
  • -y5BCzW9Exo.jpg
    -y5BCzW9Exo.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 113
  • uRPj_cZwKMI.jpg
    uRPj_cZwKMI.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 130
  • GaPd_FHVr8Q.jpg
    GaPd_FHVr8Q.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
Neutral (for now)
Add some more pictures of your builds, that way we get a much better view of your building capabilities.
Feel free to @ me once you've updated it!
Good luck!​

Status
Not open for further replies.