Denied Eclyypse's Youtuber Application

Eclyypse

IGN (In Game Name): Eclyypse {Right now it's enderxhunter}
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5I3qWe6-AezYqhdA2Hhs7g?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 187
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?: Right now 0, but if I get accepted into the youtuber role I prommise to be devoted & commited only to SagePvP and not to any other HCF servers.
Average amount of views per video: Around 15 thousand, on my minecraft videos I usually average around 600-700 views, but I've privated many of my HCF videos that I had on other servers.
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I will be 100% commited to SagePvP and prommise to upload around 5-6 lets plays every single map.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I want to have the chance to upload on SagePvP because I love its community and I've played it from the start. I've participated in many sotw's and eotw's and I hope that I can atleast get the chance to prove myself.

DesiredCombos

+1, seems like a good fit for the server. He also takes his job very seriously and is very responsible and not toxic at all. Hope to see you producing content soon. Best of luck!!!

Eclyypse

+1, seems like a good fit for the server. He also takes his job very seriously and is very responsible and not toxic at all. Hope to see you producing content soon. Best of luck!!!
Thanks so much for the quick response & the warm welcoming to such a great community!

EloUp

Established member
[You triggered my -1 card!]
below subscriber requirement.

Only one minecraft video (on the zonix client.)
Extremely in-active.
Best of luck on your application my friend,
EloUp

Kuttans

[+1]
  • Decent subscriber count
  • Good view count (considering subscriber count)
I recommend you upload a few videos on the network before management finalizes their decision.

Nonetheless, good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.