Status
Not open for further replies.

Eamotyn

Partner Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Eamotyn
YouTube channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/eamotyn
Amount of subscribers: 9,160
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: Previously I was a partner here, I uploaded a lot of videos with good visits here, I'll leave you some videos for you to see and I really like the server and I would like to be a partner here.
(with 3k)
(with 2k)

How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?:If you accept me as a partner, I would like to do 2 or 3 per week

Inship

Established member
Hello @Eamotyn this is not the right place for you to apply for partner. Altough you can find the requirements in order to apply for any media rank on our server.
YouTuber:
1. 400 subscribers.
2. 200 views on average.
3. At least one video uploaded on the server.

Famous:
1. 800 subscribers.
2. 500 views on average.
3. At least one video uploaded on the server.

Partner:
Applications are always welcome, but this rank has no specific requirements. Please join ts.sagepvp.org for opportunities available to you.

If you would like to apply for one of these specific ranks, you may use the proper format as listed below -
Media Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
YouTube channel link:
Amount of subscribers:
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?:
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?:

I gave you the requirements and the proper format you can apply going here :https://sagepvp.org/forum/forums/media-applications.12/ and making a new thread using the formato above in bold, thanks and have a nice day

R

Recruits

Hey Eamotyn

Your application is accepted, The next step is as follows,

1. My telegram is @recruits18

2. Send a message with regards to this inquiry.

Final decision will be decided in telegram or teamspeak (ts.sagepvp.org). Thank you for applying on SagePvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.