Denied Dytch's Staff Application(NA)

Dytch

IGN:
Dytch

Region:
NA(NY)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Indeed I do! I have tons of staff experience ranging from Factions, Skyblock, Prisons, and HCF servers! Below are some of the servers I've worked for over my experience of staffing.

DistantMC (Staff/Media Manager)

This is one of my most experience positions. I started off here as a Trial Moderator on September 7th, 2021. I quickly managed to climb the ranks fast towards a management position towards the end of September. The server was growing quickly and since it was a new competitive factions server, they needed higher up staff members and I qualified for such a position. At DistantMC my jobs included hiring Media, Staff, and more management to manage our vast network. The job opportunity at DistantMC was incredible and taught me how to manage a staff/media team properly. While in this position, I met many amazing people ranging from server owners reaching out and huge media who were looking for a server to partner with. Overall a great experience and wish it was still running.

DarkEnd HCF (Mod)

DarkEnd was created by a YouTuber named "Turben". This server is one of my favorite HCF servers I worked for in my past experiences. Although the player count was around 10 - 25 at all times, it thought me a lot of valuable lessons. One of the lessons was thinking about new and creative ideas for an HCF server. Around a year ago, most servers were just introducing partner packages which were intriguing for many new and old HCF members. Anyways, I am veering off from the main objective. I learned how to detect hackers especially people with minimal cheats. I screen shared a bit mainly with tools like Paladin.ac. The good ol times!
PROOF: https://prnt.sc/20fomek (Sorry for the blurriness, old picture)

DecimateMC (Helper)

Server owned by Brandon who now owns ViperMC. DecimateMC used to be one of the most famous competitive faction servers around 1 - 2 years ago. My job was to study how to screen share properly and moderate chat. My experience on that server was incredible and taught me how to screen share properly(Most of this has blown off me since it was 1+ years ago) and how to deal with extremely toxic and needy players. At all time peak player count, there were around 200 - 250 players with little to no bots. Overall a very meaningful and exhilarating experience. 100% Would do again if possible.

DemonPvP (Helper)
DemonPvP was a popular cosmic test server with mysterious owners/managers. The server was a very popular CTest with around 350 - 500 daily players with little botting. My job was moderating chat and support in discord via tickets and voice channels. Since DemonPvP had lots of mysterious/dangerous owners/managers, there was a lot of DDosing/doxing going on. I did not agree nor condone these actions and actually caught it on video of the manager (Landon) DDosing a 10 year old child. Revealing this about the server got me demoted and the server's demise. After this trauma, the server owner(Pockit) ended up removing Landon and shut down the server. Also, the admin (Somewan) was also mysterious. He made a booter on stream which fully closed the server forever.

PROOF: https://prnt.sc/20fpehe (If you want video proof of me shutting it down, LMK)

ConvictMC (Mod)
Lastly, ConvictMC was another really good competitive factions server. The player base of this factions server was around 150 - 250 daily. Since it is competitive factions, there is a lot of cheaters in this community. More problems occurred like TPS lag and cannoning issues, but the main issues were straight cheaters. Every time a player notified me on the anti-cheat logs, I watched over that player vigorously until I was content that they were not cheating. Most of the time the player was cheating or had hinted at it. I would bring such players into discord and give them a proper screenshare. I easily found their cheats and did not have to rely on screen sharing tools to find them. I was demoted for banning their whole player base since they were all cheating. Nothing I could do about it. All I was trying to do was my job...

Notice: I have over 20+ servers I've been staffed on with roles ranging from T-Mod to Manager/Owner. They were smaller servers that either had no players or were never released so not worth mentioning.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Helping and meeting new players have always been something I've enjoyed! Recently, I've been getting back into Minecraft and trying to maintain a steady job at a server I have a connection with. The reason I've come to SagePvP was to make lives easier and improve my experience beyond my current. I feel that I can contribute to things like the happiness of the overall team, maintaining the server, and actively moderating in-game and Discord/TeamSpeak. With my respective online experience and in real experience, I feel my personality has shifted towards respectful, hard-working, honest, dedicated, and leadership. From past experiences, I've learned that one of the most important parts of being staff on a server is being respectful and professional to the players at all times. No matter the circumstance, there is no reason the player should feel disregarded or even disrespected. My plan is to be open-minded, respectful, and hard-working when I enter the playing field of being staff on SagePvP. Since I have tons of experience, I know tons of commands ranging from common cmds to complex cmds. Hoping this will come into use and not just be wasted.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I've stated multiple times, I have tons of experience working in this field. With that being said, I can rid of cheaters, moderate chat, screen share players, and operate Discord/TeamSpeak while I am engaged in my work. Another attribute is, I will make players and staff members feel welcomed on SagePvP. All of us know this is just a video game and sometimes people take things way too far. I want to ensure that does not happen and to a point where everyone is safe and not in harm's way. Staff teams on a variety of servers don't really have people who have high energy and tons of dedication to a work field. Not trying to brag.... or anything, but I feel like I could significantly improve people's circumstances ranging from in-game scenarios or dealing with IRL problems. I've been through tons and know how it feels to go through rough times. I am warm, welcoming, and always available to support whoever needs help!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My rating would be an 8. Let me explain why I chose the number 8. I am not dishonest nor am I a dirty liar. But everyone sometimes tells a little white lie here and there, but nothing ever reoccurring. One of the most famous sayings is "Honest is the best policy". This saying provides a lot to my personality and shapes me as a person. Obviously, nobody is perfect and everyone has their moments in life. We are humans and that is our naturality. So let me start out by telling you that I haven't actually played SagePvP much for around a year now. I've also been wanting a higher population server to maintain as there are more opportunities for me to strike at. Lastly, this application took me around 2 hours to write. Glad to get that off my chest...

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
In all honesty, nobody on the SagePvP staff team currently can vouch for me. I have people from other servers that can currently vouch for me but, not from SagePvP

Additional Information?:

Just a teaser about my life. Let me start by introducing my name. My name is Jayden and I am from New York. I currently am in High School and a huge nerd for certain things like finance and coding. With these traits, I also love gaming and enjoy spending time with my cute 4-year-old mixed Lab Husky. Currently, my life consists of schools, friends, video games, and my family. I have tons of spare time to dedicate to a huge project. I am openly accepting suggestions on how to improve this thread and my personality overall. Hope you enjoyed reading this and hope to hear back from you soon. My discord is: Dytch#0420 and my telegram is: @dytch69

Stay safe,
Jayden