Denied dylehn's Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylehn

IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN is dylehn.
Age: My current age is sixteen, however, I will be seventeen in about two months
Timezone: CST
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all 3.
Previous Work (Portfolio): https:// imgur. com/gallery/KippN2c (you have to remove the spaces, sorry, however, it will not let me post this to where you can actually view it without having spaces...
Past Experiences: None really, other than on my own servers and freelancing on MC-Market as well as building for fun on me and my friends random build server and Hypixel Build-Battle. As well as the servers I've previously been manager on as well.
How many hours can you put in each week?: I would say more than 2, however, definitely not more than 8.
Why do you want to be a builder on sage?: Well the ranks reclaim, and I feel that I could help make Sage's builds better (not that they're bad though).
Can any current staff members or builders vouch for you?: Do not believe so, don't really know any of the staff other than Solarise and only know him through playing against him on HCF.

Note: I am currently banned, however, since I am being unbanned in twelve days I applied anyways. All those builds were either my mate John and I or my mates John and I as well as someone named Sophie.

Last edited:

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Pending: Join ts.sagepvp.org in specific waiting room and put "WuMarik" next to your name for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.