Not open for further replies.

Dubstep53

IGN (In Game Name): Dubstep53

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would say that my biggest "passion" is to catch hackers, on all the server's ive been staff member on that's what I've been mainly doing. I also like to interact with the chat, witch gives me the opportunity to get to know more players. I also want to be a staff member because I can see that a lot of the staff members at the moment gets spammed a lot, like Imkp who is Mod+ currently. I can see how that runs "water over your head" and might get annoying so you won't be able to play for yourself. I am also on every day as said earlier, for at least 3-4 hours, at least. I am in teamspeak every day so I am able to be/participate in staff conversations, if I am needed. I can talk at an every time unless I have friends at my house. I am really committed to Arson, it is the only server that I play except for PvpLounge witch I only play for like 30min a day or else I will break my fingers. I can bring a lot of positive to the staff team, I have a good attitude as person. I have quiet a lot of experience from being staff considering i was co-owner of one server for almost 2 years. That is ofc 1 years ago since it shut down, but I do believe that once i get put into it again, ill learn it really quickly. I am fairly good at pvp I would say, and I have been recording/catching a lot of hackers on many different servers, I can tell the difference between people who is lagging, and the once who has sketchy hits. I do know how to screen share. Its been a little while since ive done it. (I will more than happily update myself on how to screen share due I think its a fun thing to do).
Experience: Don't really have any but i know a lot because i watch a lot of videos of people being staff.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. Multiple times I've been on, the load of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I've fully read the rules and obviously since my past, I know all the secrets which people do to rule break, I'm not a rule breaker anymore, but due to my past, I feel like I'd be an asset too the community by finding out rule breakers who do what I have done in my past. I feel like due to my experience with other communities, I'd be an amazing asset, from developing, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 800+ hours game time on Garry's Mod, meaning that I've played for over almost 2 months. I could put this spare time into This server, bettering the server in any possible way I can. I wish too make the community cleaner of rule breakers in any possible way I can. I'm an extremely experienced coder so I hope if one day I could reach the high ranks, there would be opportunities for me to help the community in further ways, such as coding/developing in anyway I can. I've lived in Britain all my life and only speak English, meaning I can communicate easily with players due to English being the main language on the server. Due to all of the servers I've been staff on, I feel that I could better this community and put all of my experience dedicated into community.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information:
I should be chosen to be apart of the staff team because i am a very mature staff member and i will take time out of my server experience to help and solve any issue that comes across any user to ensure there enjoyment of the server. I will always be on even up all night if i have too. I will make it my duty and my goal to meet not only your expectations but mine as well, To make the server fun for everyone including those who could be having a bad day. And i also have a really good mic. I Think i Should be chosen Because im muter and respectful i know how to do commands with group manger witch that does not matter with the rank im getting i just thought i should add that in. I know how to handle Things like is someone is mad about something i will do anything i could do to help the player if i Cant then ill send him to a higher rank staff member. Some other things that you should bring me into the staff rank is im a nice guy i know how to catch hackers i will keep the server clean with hackers spammers Advertisers and much more i could help with the community. Also i feel like this server is really good and some times i see people hacking xraying and much more broken rules that people have broken. Some other things are that i would love to help people out on the server to make the server the best it could be and i just like being staff because i love helping people on minecraft servers and it would be a great honer of being apart of your staff team.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Dubstep53, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.