Denied Dron staff apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dronnnnn

IGN (In Game Name): Dron

Timezone: GMT-3

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, My telegram it's @dronxd and my discord it's Dron#0880

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I was staff on HydraPvP [Mod], iPvP [Mod], ViperMC [Trial], VorationMC [Plat-Admin], FreshCraft [Admin], HolyHCF [Admin] (The first Holy @2016).

Why do you want to become Staff?: Honestly because I like everything about the server, I mean, from the staffs, to the plugins, and I would really like to be part of the staff team of this server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I should be accepted as a staff, first of all, because I have sufficient experience as a staff, I mean as a low rank, and as a high rank, also because I know 3 different types of languages, and I like to help people.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: Nothing else.

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Lack of detail & effort.

Please show proof of your past experiences. I highly doubt you got staff with that sort of application & effort.

Dronnnnn

[-1]

Lack of detail & effort.

Please show proof of your past experiences. I highly doubt you got staff with that sort of application & effort.

http://prntscr.com/p3ggez posting telling me to join ts for the interview
the owner of voration explaining why I was demoted (yes the owner just explained why I got demoted lol)

and about the other servers i dont have any proof because all of that happened @ 2015/2016

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.