Denied dripps staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dripps

IGN: Dripps

Languages: Fluent in English

Region: Europe, GMT+1

Prior Staffing Experience:

• Server Manager & Staff Supervisor (FrozenMC)
    • Duration: 9 Months
    • I served as both the server manager and staff supervisor at FrozenMC, a semi-active Minecraft server, for approximately 9 months. Despite the server's eventual closure, I actively engaged with the player base, organizing events, distributing freebies, and fostering a vibrant community atmosphere.
  • Mod+ (TagCraftMC)
    • Duration: 4 Months
    • TagCraftMC entrusted me with the Mod+ role, where I made significant contributions to the server's maintenance and community engagement. Despite the server's modest size, I diligently hosted events and interacted with players to enhance their experience.
  • SrMod (Minesurge)
    • Duration: 5 Months
    • My tenure at Minesurge stands out as one of my most enriching staffing experiences. I formed lasting friendships, contributed to an engaging server environment, and gained valuable insights into effective moderation practices.
  • Trial Rank (SagePvP)
    • Duration: N/A (Demoted due to inactivity)
    • While I briefly held the trial rank at SagePvP, unfortunately, I was demoted due to inactivity. This experience has taught me the importance of consistent engagement and dedication to my responsibilities as a staff member.
Why I Seek to Join the Staff:

I aspire to leverage my qualities as a dedicated and compassionate individual to enrich both myself and the community. My interest in SagePvP stems from a longstanding fascination with the HCF community. I aim to extend my support beyond in-game assistance, striving to positively impact each player's experience and contribute to a thriving community atmosphere.

How I Would Enhance the Player Experience:

As a staff member, I am committed to actively engaging with players, addressing their inquiries and concerns, and fostering a welcoming environment. Known for my tolerance, kindness, and approachability, I approach all situations with a level-headed demeanor, prioritizing active listening and empathetic problem-solving.

Honesty Rating (1-10): 9

I consistently strive to uphold honesty in my interactions, although I recognize the occasional human fallibility that may lead to unintentional lapses in transparency.

Vouch from Current Staff Members: No, as I am not acquainted with any current staff members, but I am eager to establish connections if accepted.

Daily Activity Schedule:

• Monday to Thursday: 2-3 hours​
  • Friday: 3-4 hours​
  • Saturday and Sunday: 4+ hours (Note: Advance notice will be provided for any absences.)​
Contact Information:

• Discord: dripps.​
  • Telegram: @IgnDripps​
Additional Remarks:

Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to contribute to the SagePvP community and await your response with anticipation.

Last edited:

AlgerinoGOD

IGN: Dripps

Languages: Fluent in English

Region: Europe, GMT+1

Prior Staffing Experience:

• Server Manager & Staff Supervisor (FrozenMC)
    • Duration: 9 Months
    • I served as both the server manager and staff supervisor at FrozenMC, a semi-active Minecraft server, for approximately 9 months. Despite the server's eventual closure, I actively engaged with the player base, organizing events, distributing freebies, and fostering a vibrant community atmosphere.
  • Mod+ (TagCraftMC)
    • Duration: 4 Months
    • TagCraftMC entrusted me with the Mod+ role, where I made significant contributions to the server's maintenance and community engagement. Despite the server's modest size, I diligently hosted events and interacted with players to enhance their experience.
  • SrMod (Minesurge)
    • Duration: 5 Months
    • My tenure at Minesurge stands out as one of my most enriching staffing experiences. I formed lasting friendships, contributed to an engaging server environment, and gained valuable insights into effective moderation practices.
  • Trial Rank (SagePvP)
    • Duration: N/A (Demoted due to inactivity)
    • While I briefly held the trial rank at SagePvP, unfortunately, I was demoted due to inactivity. This experience has taught me the importance of consistent engagement and dedication to my responsibilities as a staff member.
Why I Seek to Join the Staff:

I aspire to leverage my qualities as a dedicated and compassionate individual to enrich both myself and the community. My interest in SagePvP stems from a longstanding fascination with the HCF community. I aim to extend my support beyond in-game assistance, striving to positively impact each player's experience and contribute to a thriving community atmosphere.

How I Would Enhance the Player Experience:

As a staff member, I am committed to actively engaging with players, addressing their inquiries and concerns, and fostering a welcoming environment. Known for my tolerance, kindness, and approachability, I approach all situations with a level-headed demeanor, prioritizing active listening and empathetic problem-solving.

Honesty Rating (1-10): 9

I consistently strive to uphold honesty in my interactions, although I recognize the occasional human fallibility that may lead to unintentional lapses in transparency.

Vouch from Current Staff Members: No, as I am not acquainted with any current staff members, but I am eager to establish connections if accepted.

Daily Activity Schedule:

• Monday to Thursday: 2-3 hours​
  • Friday: 3-4 hours​
  • Saturday and Sunday: 4+ hours (Note: Advance notice will be provided for any absences.)​
Contact Information:

• Discord: dripps.​
  • Telegram: @IgnDripps​
Additional Remarks:

Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to contribute to the SagePvP community and await your response with anticipation.
+1 Very detailed application, Imo deserves to be a staff member here on Sage

Dripps

Attachments

• 6A837E62-1A30-4B1E-861F-2B482EC4E0BE.png
    6A837E62-1A30-4B1E-861F-2B482EC4E0BE.png
    589.5 KB · Views: 23

Maintain

Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application and it also seems like you were using Chat GPT.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks with a fresh application.

Dripps

Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application and it also seems like you were using Chat GPT.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks with a fresh application.
I wasn’t using any ai though… and you have no proof and there is 100% enough detail

Status
Not open for further replies.