Denied Driplets Application

driplets

Timezone: EST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: discord: desacralize | Driplets#5275
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have been staff on many different starting servers but, I would like to try something new and staff for a nice server with a great community.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I believe as an experienced, and dedicated staff member is one of my high points and or key points..My respect for the staff members and players of this community is very high and will always be very high this community has helped me through a lot and that is why I am able to understand and respect the players of this community. As my schedule is stated above I will try my best and nothing but my best to stick to that activity log cause every minute I lose could be helping someone instead.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
My experience as a staff member goes way above most average staff member or “average joe” I have experience with responsibility and how to handle situations that maybe not in my favor or not solving anything. This means I have experience with high roles or as a high priority on a server. My dedication for any server is very high. I try my best to be as active and putting my “best foot forward” which means I will always try my best to better the community instead of making it worse. My multitasking capabilities are decent I can’t do 10 things at once but I can do multi-able things at once. Therefore making my job as a “Helper” relativity easy. This is not as strong as my experience but is still a high factor in my staff application and my staffing performance. My respect for other players and staff members is not only expected from me I believe that with respect come maturity and that is why I like to respect people even if they are rude and crass themselves. Activity is expected from very staff member to be on top of the community and make sure you know what’s going on with my schedule I have planned would allow me to dedicate time and effort into the community. Maturity is a good thing to have in your personal life and a life on social media such as this and that is what maybe put me above an applicant that is maybe 12 or 13 with bare to nun maturity and only understand life as fun and games as where I would put more maturity in situations that may need a lot of it and still put mutuality in situations that may not need as much but is still needed cause everything has to have maturity and professionalism

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Botings, Quadrents, WhiteGangMember, Resurance
Additional Information: #DemoteEnglish #Resurance4Admin
I'm a 17 year old living in North Carolina. I am able to SS people and I can record with 100+ fps. I enjoy staffing on servers and I enjoy playing the actual game after years of me understanding the gamemodes I found this amazing gamemode called HCF which has really lead my path up to this point in time I enjoy looking at my past and now and seeing how much I’ve grown from a kid to a pre adolescents which really makes me see how much I’ve grown maturity wise and mindset wise. In most cases I am mature but with my friends I can be a little off the hook I like to live life on the edge. But this doesn’t hold me back from putting my “Best foot forward” which I always put myself at the highest expectations.

cole

[+0.5]
. Well Organized and easy to read
. Seems Mature
- Lacking Details
- Don't seem very qualified

Good Luck !

Sauds

Legendary Member
Add lots more detail regarding your experiences as well as update your application as its rather small in detail.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @driplets, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.