Denied Dribbly's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribbly

IGN: lolitsandrew

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I have a blue yeti.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, Dribbly#2565, @Dribbly and I do have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
CavePvP:

I was staff on the Cave PvP network. I really was exited to be staff on Cave PvP. The first couple days were really good, until there was way to much toxicity. Every one was so negative towards us. They were like just get us another staff because your not helping us. We were helping them to the best of our ability. Even higher staff members could not help them. And there was a user who had partner rank and tried to get every staff member demoted. He abused his perms too. If something didn't go his way he would complain. Over all my Cave PvP experience wasn't that good.

HCNations:

I was staff on HCNations about a few months ago I would say around 6. It was a really bad experience for me since I didn’t know much to do. I was Trial-Moderator on there and resigned in Teamspeak. When I first applied for staff it was a good feeling I got excited and was really motivated that I was gonna get staff since I spent a lot of time on the application. I got a notification the next day saying your application has been put on pending. I set up the interview time and sure enough, I was accepted the interview kinda dragged me down because the staff manager sounded like he didn't care and wanted to die. He gave us a rundown on what we should do and how we would keep our position as a staff member. There were two other people that we were in a call with doing the interview with and they all got accepted as well. I was working my tail off after I got accepted and spent the rest of the day working on the server and helping players out. I moved this player in Teamspeak that reported this guy for freezing his mc and I was looking at the staff guide and there wasn’t anything on there about freezing you’re Minecraft. I stayed up all night that night making a new staff guide to surprise the staff team. I was up until 3 am working on it and then I finished it. I woke up the next morning excited to show the staff team what I did and hoped they would like it. I asked the staff manager to look at it and the owners to look at it and they said there's was fine and they'd keep there's. They said they didn’t even want to look at it and that's where my heart broke and I was sad for a long time because they didn’t care what I did. We had a staff meeting the next day and I was wondering what they were gonna say about me, and then they made fun of me in the staff meeting saying I made a staff guide and everyone was laughing at me and messaging me.

Why do you want to become staff?: I’d like to be staff on the SagePvP Network because It’s a server that would be a great experience for me and to learn of it. I’d like to be apart of the HCF community again and would love to help out since It’s a server that would be a cool experience and I’d like to be a part of it. I’ve been apart of the HCF community for a long time and would now like to become a staff member again because I love to help the community and punish the players that are cheating or breaking the rules etc. I’d like to become apart of the staff team on SagePvP because it’s a server that has a lot of players and a lot of staff members that know what they are doing. I’d also like to be apart of the staff team on SagePvP, because of the players that will be playing and it’s a huge learning opportunity. I love helping out the community and the players that need help. I’m always active on servers I apply for, so when there is a chance to help players In the HCF community I'll do it. I got to know the players a lot when I applied on the server, and I get to know the community better and they get to know me better as a staff member and how I handled things. Also when there are no staff members on I’d be the one that is on always helping, because on a lot of popular servers there is not much staff on helping they are just either playing something else or not even online. I’d be the staff member that doesn’t play and just helps players out so they get the feel of the server. I know how to talk to players that are having a hard time and are toxic, I know how to handle them and work out a situation with them, I’m a very nice person to deal with and I am a very mature person when I work with others or when It’s time to be serious. I’m a person that takes stuff extremely seriously when things are serious. I'd like to become staff on the SagePvP network because I know a lot of players and I just want to come back since it's been a little while.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think I should be staff because I put hard work and dedication into what I do. When I was staff on other servers I worked my tail of every single day working from 5-6 hours. I'm respectful person, I learn from my mistakes. I can joke around and be a nice person, but at the same time I can be right there and be serious about my work. I've also been in the hcf community for around two years. I know a lot about the game. I was also in the process of being thought how to screen share on Cavepvp network. I can be online on the server anywhere between 4-6 hours daily on weekends even more. I enjoy helping people the most. It makes my day when ever I can help somebody. I really want to help make this server cheating free. I will always make a player informed with their punishment. I will never leave a player hanging not knowing information. I don't really do many other things except for playing Minecraft. I do have homework after school hours but after that I will put all my dedication into SagePvP. I also know how a staff member should act. I know a lot of the staff commands too.
Additional Information: Please let me know how I did ;)

2x12

Manager
Lack of detail.
No proof of being staff

+0.5
No Plagiarism

Last edited:

scaredly

Established member
-1 No Proof of staff, Lack in detail, Was never staff on hcnations. Honest to god ill got talk to the manager who has been there for ages.
and I staffed there like 3-4 times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.