Denied Dragones424's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragones424

SagePvP Staff Application Format & Requirements
When applying for a staff position please ensure you are at the necessary requirements we set. As well as you are following the format we set, failure to follow the format or contacting staff to review your application will result in an instant denial of the application.

Note: You must wait 2 weeks to reapply if your application has been denied.

Requirements

↬ Ability to speak English fluently.
↬ Ability to be active.
↬ Minimum requirement of 12h playtime.
↬ At least 15 years of age.
↬ Must have a microphone.
↬ Must have TeamSpeak.
↬ Must have telegram.
↬ Must have discord.
↬ Your application must have minimum word count of 350

Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):Dragones424
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have had a lot of experiences, mostly big and with a lot of organisation, namely: CoralMC with about 1000 players online daily, the rest is all small servers.
Concerning discord I am currently staffing the Mantle.gg site and discord, with 80k members and 1M+ registered users.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I am mature and can handle all kinds of situations, I am great at helping users and I could contribute in improving the experience of players and staff, sagepvp would be a great position as a staff then I would be motivated to improve myself, my skills and my grammar, also I could become a staff that will be considered, and never reprimanded, I could make a difference and maybe create a great new experience.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I have a screenshot on coralmc, and then we could directly ask the staff themselves if I was actually a staff member, everyone practically remembers me.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, I have never lied, if I have to tell the truth I prefer to tell it and take the consequences rather than lie and wait for the punishment to come, I could also tell you all the reasons why I did not continue my career in other servers or why I was depexxed

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes i do.

↬ What is your telegram @?: Dragones424_424
↬ What is your discord @?: Dragones424#4760
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Status
Not open for further replies.