Status
Not open for further replies.

dqt

IGN (In Game Name): Dqt
Timezone:Central Us
Do you own a quality microphone?:hell yea
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: all three
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes I have had multiple experience as staff.
ParaTeams: I was staff on ParaTeams for around 3 months. I was a moderator. I got demoted due to trusting a helpers decision about banning someone, he told me that someone was hacking yet had no proof. Without ssing them, I banned them and since I had some beef with the current staff manager, I got demoted.
ParaPractice: Staff on ParaPractice for around 5 months. I was a mod, I always banned hackers, muted players for being toxic and always had fun with the community. I resigned due to my account
Pot-Up: I was staff on MoeXIVs server for map 1 and 2. Server shut down after map 2. Was a sad thing. I was a mod, never got complains and I was always active.
HydraHCF: I was a mod on hydra for around 2 months. I was a good mod, only 2 false bans. I resigned due to school, probably a big mistake since I was able to be active the week after I resigned.
DareHCF/HylandPvP: MoeXIVS recreated server. Was an operator, got demoted for inactivity yet the server hasn't even released yet. Was inactive due to family members death / depression. I got repromoted, worked my way up to SrMod and then resigned.
FaithfulMC/FaithfulHCF: Was a helper for around 3 weeks, resigned due to owner being a money-whore.
Untiymc: I was a Jr.Admin on Unitymc it is called something else I dont't know the name at the time but Kenzoo is now the owner of it.
ExuimPvP: I use to own my owner server. It made about 150 players sotw. Then I had to shutdown the server due to some financial crises.
why do you want to become Staff?:I want this rank to help people with their problems.I also want to make the server cleaner in chat and the community.One of the main reason I want to do is ban hackers and xrayers.This is my favorite thing to do but I am going to have to wait out being helper and help with their problems and other things.I also want this rank so I would have something good to put my energy in because the pass months i've done nothing and I feel this will make me do something with my time and energy into.I've been staff on many servers and all those servers were not as interesting as this one that's why I want to be staff on here.Like everyone can either really stack or really not stack in the matter of seconds.There is a really comp base server which I really like that why I would like to moderate on it.I also have a thriller getting hackers ban so that why I would like the staff rank on SagePvP.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I will (remember will) help everyone that needs help on the server will my rank and try to clean the community with my rank.I can help everyone that needs help on the forums or the server or the Discord.I will clean the community by muting the aders and warn people that are saying things that are not supposed to be saying.I will try to get all of the current hackers ban by recording them hacking/xray/triggeraimbot/killaura/freecaming.With my rank there will be a person will be complementing each other than hurting each other like all the stuff saying kys or drink bleach it might be a comp server but not at the point that they are saying death threats.So these are some of the ways I can help the server. Baning the hackers. Stop people from saying bad things to each other. Stop all the bullying in the community. Help people in need with anything about the server or minecraft in general. Stop the death threats. Lastly bring my experience.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: no :(
Additional Information: I play the sax.

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
No format to it. Highlight the entire application, and center it. To do this, Highlight the entire thing, click the alignment tool, and click center alignment.
You may not think this does anything, but the staff team is looking for people who look professional. And a messy and weird looking application will only decrease your chances. If people ask for colors, then add it because it will get you more +1's. Community wants you to add a color scheme? Add one, because it will likely change their mind and change their response from a -1 to +0.5 or +1. Also responding to -1's nicely and correctly will make you look a lot more mature. Responding and saying how wrong they are will only make you look immature.

Just realized I spent so much time writing this. Was really un-necessary. Anyway, my reasons are lack of detail, no color scheme, no format.
Best of luck,
EloUp

dqt

No format to it. Highlight the entire application, and center it. To do this, Highlight the entire thing, click the alignment tool, and click center alignment.

You may not think this does anything, but the staff team is looking for people who look professional. And a messy and weird looking application will only decrease your chances. If people ask for colors, then add it because it will get you more +1's. Community wants you to add a color scheme? Add one, because it will likely change their mind and change their response from a -1 to +0.5 or +1. Also responding to -1's nicely and correctly will make you look a lot more mature. Responding and saying how wrong they are will only make you look immature.

Just realized I spent so much time writing this. Was really un-necessary. Anyway, my reasons are lack of detail, no color scheme, no format.

Best of luck,

EloUp
Like i said its what is on the app that matters.

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Unorganized application
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

DeportedMemes

Known member
[-1]
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Color

Would add a lot of more detail to the application, change the format, add color, and overall make it look like you really want that position!

Wish you the best of luck,
DeportedMemes

AlexRoastX

[-1]

•Lack's in detail
•No proof of previously being staff
•No colour scheme
•Hard to read
•Doesn't seem qualified

Best of luck
~Alex

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @dqt, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.