Denied Dontrel's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontrel

IGN: Dontrel
Age: I am 14 years old but I am turning 15 on February 25th
Timezone: I am Eastern Standard Time
Do you own a quality microphone?: I have a logitech headset that is clear and a good volume.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all 3 of the listed applications, my discord is Dontrel#8653 and my telegram is rezi cate
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Aodus
Trial-Mod -> Mod
Resigned
I resigned from Aodus due to the server had a completely bad reputation among other servers, also I saw the server going no where. Although my time on Aodus was short lived (About 1-2 weeks) I had a amazing time and learned a lot of valuable information like how to screenshare. Aodus was the first server I took a SS test on and at first I failed but I tried harder and harder and eventually passed 3-4 days later. I also made a lot of long lasting friends and contacts and it was the second server I have ever staffed on.
Cynic
Helper -> Mod+
Demoted
On Cynic I started off as a helper but worked my way up to Mod+. Sadly I was demoted to some poor decisions on my part and if I can take them back I completely would, even though they merged with Aodus I still had to reapply and was accepted. This server taught me lots of stuff as well like the basic staffing commands because it was the first server I had ever been staff on. I was pretty good friends with the owners 2ta and Plateful. I also respected their Head-Admin BlockofIron before he was demoted due to inactivity. This server helped me grow as a staff member and a person so I will always be appreciative and never forget the Cynic Network.
Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because I believe I can benefit the staff team on SagePvP with my personality traits as my leading factor. Some of the personality traits I have been taught and acquired are respect, determination and Loyalty.
Respect: I learned respect from the Cynic Network owner 2ta when I was demoted because of my toxicity towards him at first, I have since learned that respect is one of the most important traits in life and is something I would like to always keep with me and remember. I also believe respect is just treating other people like they are actually human beings.
Determination: I learned determination when I took the SS tests on Aodus and from my every day experiences in school and extra curricular activities like sports. I believe determination is important for everyone to have and put on full display. One of the reasons I was promoted to Moderator on Aodus was because I was so determined when I first failed my SS test and they really appreciated just how determined I was. I believe I can be the same way while on SagePvP.
Loyalty: Loyalty is a key trait for me because I wouldn't just want to be on SagePvP for the experience like others but I would want to be here for the memories I can acquire with some other staff members. Loyalty also is something I value greatly because it just shows who you are as a person.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think I should be accepted as staff because I have previous experience, I know Arcticcc (even though that shouldn't really contribute anything), I have someone who can vouch that I am a good staff member and I know lots about ScreenSharing like if you suspect someone of keystrokesmod reach, you open it with winrar, click the pw folder, then cinque finally the keystrokes folder and if the keystrokesmod.class is 6,845kb than it is keystrokesmod reach.
Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I am accepted and welcomed as a member of your staff team. I am also able to prove that I was staff on Aodus and can get 2ta or BlockofIron to verify I was staff on Cynic.

Status
Not open for further replies.