Do you guys think SagePvP will ever hit 1000 players?

Austinwg46

Established member
Not true. The reason for us (Sage) having less players is unknown. At SOTW we hit 600 players. But at the rest of the map 50.

How can we fix this?

Sauds

Legendary Member
The community isn't large enough for the playerbase for all servers, although whoever maintains the larger partners base will always succeed and have a strong playerbase. This being said, i'm sure soon enough someone or something will change Sage for the best.

BogdanMC

!00% sure if Imake, Kenzoo, Meezoid or Laser would play Sage this server would hit over 1000 players every SOTW.

Purrfect

!00% sure if Imake, Kenzoo, Meezoid or Laser would play Sage this server would hit over 1000 players every SOTW.
not true. im pre sure all or most of the Tali faction advertised Exam HCF and played on it and it spiked once on its launch, now it averages like 6 players or something

Purrfect

the problem with sage is that people play on it as a throw away server, what I mean by that is people play on it and they don't care if they go raidable or not. we need players to want to invest more time and effort into this server for it to grow

Reactions: gap

Austinwg46

Established member
the problem with sage is that people play on it as a throw away server, what I mean by that is people play on it and they don't care if they go raidable or not. we need players to want to invest more time and effort into this server for it to grow

I don't agree. I really care about going raidable.. And so does a lot of people. By logging out while 1 DTR perhabs

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
Thing is nobody bothers to set up on here if they don't care about going raidable so I can only partly agree. Also, they're lowering DTR for factions with a higher amount in it to make it more competitive next map I believe.

Purrfect

I don't agree. I really care about going raidable.. And so does a lot of people. By logging out while 1 DTR perhabs
you may care about not going raidable, and so do I but most of the people that care are the few 50-100 players that keep the server running. most people hop on here setup really fast pvp die and just keep doing it

BogdanMC

Sage is just a server people mess around on, they don't care if they die or go raidable. Only a few people take it serious and invest time and money into it, this is mainly because the map dies after 1 week and a new one starts. Another reason Sage is a low player server is because it came out late 2017 instead of 2015 or 2016 like other HCF servers. Nevertheless I enjoy the server eventhough it is not as big as others.

Glikso

Known member
The problem with sage that new players doesn’t like that without an rank it’s super hard to get custom enchants and start to play, and that people get kits above map kit if they have high rank.

BogdanMC

The problem with sage that new players don't like that is that without a rank it’s super hard to get custom enchants and to start to play, and that people get kits above map kit if they have high rank.

Fixed the grammatical issues.

- All HCF servers now except for Lunar are like this

Glikso

Known member
My English isn’t really good...
The problem with sage that new players don't like that is that without a rank it’s super hard to get custom enchants and to start to play, and that people get kits above map kit if they have high rank.

Fixed the grammatical issues.

- All HCF servers now except for Lunar are like this

Kinomu

The community isn't large enough for the playerbase for all servers, although whoever maintains the larger partners base will always succeed and have a strong playerbase. This being said, i'm sure soon enough someone or something will change Sage for the best.
Well stated.