DiorNYC

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
DiorNYC
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

CavePvP Proof
I joined cave about 2 years ago it was fun playing in the start when i was staffing at there network but later on through time the staff were being a little rude and abusing and ive noticed that they were not very professional and i didnt want to associate with that as it would ruin my name, a week later i had resigned from their network.

Koru Proof In Chat NameMC Me
Koru i joined earlier 2 years ago as it was popping when informing was playing so i did apply for staff over there at koru but it started dying and no players were playing there as it was dying over time.

Hazel proof
I applied over at hazel because i wanted to learn & experience over at the Spanish's community and 2 weeks after i did apply they did not need any more english players so they resigned everyone that was english.

Prospect - SrMod
Prospect was my friends server it had players the first launch but never launched the second time.
And other irrelevant servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd like to join the staff because I recently staffed on a server and had a blast just helping out and interacting with other players. I appreciate that working in support rooms is not for everyone, but I do a lot of them for a range of folks. Another reason is that I've been playing Minecraft for quite some time and want to branch out. I know a few members of the staff and would enjoy working with them; I'm sure they would as well, and we get along well. Another reason I'd like to join the staff is to gain experience and learn from others, as well as to improve my staffing skills. The things that i enjoy on this server especially is the experience of the server and how dedicated the head staff and owners are. These are the type of people i would love being around just motivating me to do better.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The first thing I'd like to see improved on my end is the wait time in the support room. As a Sage staff member, I would be on for hours, helping to build the server. I have a large number of buddies with whom I enjoy playing. I know what I'm doing as a member of staff and am committed to completing tasks. If I haven't completed something yet, I feel compelled to do so right away. I am not biased, which is a trait that many people lack; regardless of whether you are a friend or not, you will be treated as if I had just met you. When everyone else is offline, I'm usually the only one online, and if it doesn't work, although people are not on im still willing to do most of the work doesn't matter if im in a team or by myself im focused on getting the work done.
Im the type of person that rarely ever gets distracted and I don't forget about anything if someone wants something done, as an example, if they want me to watch someone and put him on ss request i would willingly do that.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 Honest is key

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Tammpa,

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes always, im very active on every map and will continue to be.

What is your telegram @?:
@DiorNYCC

Additional Information?:
Im currently builder on here and love building, it would be more of a accomplishment on my end to get staff on sage. My app got deleted

arqf

I think this needs some more sprinkles of details. This is to plain and solid. This will be a +0.5

Best Of Luck 🙏

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. I am glad to inform you it has been set to pending!
Please contact me on Telegram: @SewingMC

Status
Not open for further replies.